The Student Room Group

How's everyone finding exams?

Scroll to see replies

Fcking awful
Reply 21
Original post by Claudiawalker98
Haha, I genuinely can't wait until it's over!
Then, a long summer before A2... and all the 'fun' starts again! Oh well:':wink:
How have they gone so far? Like, on a scale of one to jump off a cliff, how are you feeling?

Gah, but when its done you have all of the panic of 'was that a question on the last page' 'is my handwriting legible' 'did I answer the correct questions'.

So far I think they have gone ok, but I am currently feeling in the mood to burn stuff.
Probably one of the most stressful times in my life, luckily Ive only got 1 left but due to the stress irdc about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
quick question if nobody minds, I have two exams back to back on Thursday afternoon and i wondered if i was entitled to a short break or anything? also how should i go about revision etc because they are so different, politics followed by physics :/
Original post by ThatPerson2
Gah, but when its done you have all of the panic of 'was that a question on the last page' 'is my handwriting legible' 'did I answer the correct questions'.

So far I think they have gone ok, but I am currently feeling in the mood to burn stuff.

Haha, I always question whether or not I've spelled my name right!:')
Hate exam panic!
Lost the will to live really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Haha, I always question whether or not I've spelled my name right!:':wink:
Hate exam panic!

OMG so yes! I sit there for like 5 minutes at the end staring at my paper, then the piece of paper they put on our desks with our name, candidate number, paper code, etc, and I still get terrified that I put the wrong numbers or the wrong name. I want to know how spies manage to deal with it!
Original post by ThatPerson2
OMG so yes! I sit there for like 5 minutes at the end staring at my paper, then the piece of paper they put on our desks with our name, candidate number, paper code, etc, and I still get terrified that I put the wrong numbers or the wrong name. I want to know how spies manage to deal with it!

I always remember my GCSE candidate number and center number, so then panic if I've written the right one haha
Reply 28
I always remember my GCSE candidate number and center number, so then panic if I've written the right one haha

Luckily for me I stayed at the same school (ie I go to the 6th form) so I have the same candidate number and centre number. I do remember last year where I miswrote the name of the paper, and then put my first name in the surname box, and then wrote the candidate number in the centre number box. And the time my paper was stuck together :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest