The Student Room Group

G544 exam 2015

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's exams are going well! G544 is coming up and I am so unprepared! I haven't made any notes or whatsoever, I was just about to start and now I just realised there is no way I have the time, I didnt think there would be so much to know! With all my exams so far I have made notes typed up for some but this is the only one I havn't... I AM SO SCARED! I'm ready for g542 but was wondering if anyone had full revision notes for G544 that I could kindly use i would so so thankful as I need to get an A :frown:

Good luck for the rest everyone x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by HIGUYZ
Hi everyone! Hope everyone's exams are going well! G544 is coming up and I am so unprepared! I haven't made any notes or whatsoever, I was just about to start and now I just realised there is no way I have the time, I didnt think there would be so much to know! With all my exams so far I have made notes typed up for some but this is the only one I havn't... I AM SO SCARED! I'm ready for g542 but was wondering if anyone had full revision notes for G544 that I could kindly use i would so so thankful as I need to get an A :frown:

Good luck for the rest everyone x

I've moved this to the right forum

Hopefully you'll get some helpful replies now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending