The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

I've got offers for Queens, Ulster, Liverpool and Aberdeen all for Pharmacy but havent heard anything from Cardiff yet. Have any of you guys heard from Cardiff or not? I'm starting to get worried haha😬
Original post by hannahwhitee
I've got offers for Queens, Ulster, Liverpool and Aberdeen all for Pharmacy but havent heard anything from Cardiff yet. Have any of you guys heard from Cardiff or not? I'm starting to get worried haha😬

Dont be too worried! It sometimes depends on when you sent your application :-)
I have an interview in 2 weeks though! and I sent my application off in November
Original post by CookieMonster786
Anyone got an interview at Huddersfield on Wednesday the 10th?????

I do :-)
Original post by hannahwhitee

I haven't heard back yet either, they said up to 14 days from your interview.
Reply 2384
Anyone here wanna go Portsmouth or keele
Reply 2385
Anyone here want to go Portsmouth or Keele
Original post by Stephanie_O
I do :-)

Finally haha! I think there only 4 people so far who are going 10th
Reply 2387
Original post by aamena
Oh thank you so much ! Nope its not too late mine is on the 18th, can i ask how everyone was dressed ? Was it really formal

It wasn't like over the top but guys were wearing shirts and suits and the girls were wearing blouses and stuff, just go smart to be on the safe side. No jeans, just black trousers and a blouse or smart top or something like that.
Original post by zahraaj1
firmed reading and insured Aston :-)

what was your interview like at reading? I have one tomorrow and i'm really worried about the questions they'll ask. How did yours go??
Original post by NadeemKha_Arab
Finally haha! I think there only 4 people so far who are going 10th

Aww really? Well good luck!! :-D I will probably see you maybe lool :-)
Manchester or Nottingham as insurance?
Original post by PlayerBB
Got an offer at university of Hertfordshire :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there! I have my interview next week and was wondering how yours went? Also what sort of questions to expect?
Well done for the offer! I'd really like to study at that Uni
Original post by tasartirr
Hi there! I have my interview next week and was wondering how yours went? Also what sort of questions to expect?
Well done for the offer! I'd really like to study at that Uni

It went really fine! It was informal and the interviewer was nice.

Expect general questions: Why Hertfordshire, why pharmacy, any new drug news?
They asked chemistry related questions about the PH and chirality
And asked about the code of conduct and about forms of drugs
Hope that helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2393
I've got an Aston interview tomorrow and from what I have read it isn't really an interview as in they only ask you maths and ethical questions. Is this correct or do you actually have an interview. Also as soon as the interview is done are you able to leave?
Reply 2394
Original post by Uzzzi
I've got an Aston interview tomorrow and from what I have read it isn't really an interview as in they only ask you maths and ethical questions. Is this correct or do you actually have an interview. Also as soon as the interview is done are you able to leave?

Mine is tomorrow too, you can't leave after the interview because the last two sessions are compulsory and it is an interview but apparently they only ask ethical/maths qs
Reply 2395
Original post by atj
Mine is tomorrow too, you can't leave after the interview because the last two sessions are compulsory and it is an interview but apparently they only ask ethical/maths qs
thanks for your help, seems pretty chilled if it's just maths and ethical questions
Original post by Uzzzi

You still have the 1 to 1 interview, its just they only ask you maths and ethical questions. And yes you are allowed to leave after the interview (assuming your interview is in the afternoon like mine was)
Reply 2397
Original post by greenmath
You still have the 1 to 1 interview, its just they only ask you maths and ethical questions. And yes you are allowed to leave after the interview (assuming your interview is in the afternoon like mine was)

it said on the timetable of the day that we had to be there for last two sessions but mine is at 2:30 so do u reckon I can leave after??
Reply 2398
Original post by Uzzzi
thanks for your help, seems pretty chilled if it's just maths and ethical questions

yeah not worried tbh
Original post by atj
it said on the timetable of the day that we had to be there for last two sessions but mine is at 2:30 so do u reckon I can leave after??

Do you mind telling me the timetable for the day? I still can't find any email from them, could you tell me what the title of the email is so I can search it please? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending