The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone go to the uea applicant day? If yes how was it? Got it this wednesday and i am so nervous.:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1041
Original post by Ayeshuurr
sounds like you didn't do too bad! :smile: What were the questions like? did they ask a lot?

Lol I got an offer so must have gone alright haha. But the qs were really simple like why pharmacy/manchester, ethical qs(what you would do in that situation), hobbies, work experience. But the maths test was only 10 qs so dont worry
Hey guys,
How long did you have to wait for your Bath interview!? :smile:
Original post by Esteta
Hey guys,
How long did you have to wait for your Bath interview!? :smile:

Well I applied last week Saturday and got an intivation for interview on Wednesday
My interviews on the 8th December
Original post by tcameron
Well I applied last week Saturday and got an intivation for interview on Wednesday
My interviews on the 8th December

It have been waiting about a week and a half lol. I'm getting slightly worried :X
Original post by Esteta
It have been waiting about a week and a half lol. I'm getting slightly worried :X

Hm I wouldn't worry about it. If you have good predicted grades and a strong appliation, they should offer you an interview soon.
If I did bad an interview, when they should let me know of their decision, because I did it 5 days ago and I just to get the stress away and know the decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
Did anyone go to the uea applicant day? If yes how was it? Got it this wednesday and i am so nervous.:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have mine this Wednesday too :bawling::cry2:
Is UEA a one to one interview or a group interview?xxxx
Original post by Anam
Lol I got an offer so must have gone alright haha. But the qs were really simple like why pharmacy/manchester, ethical qs(what you would do in that situation), hobbies, work experience. But the maths test was only 10 qs so dont worry

congrats to you! oh okay, did they ask you anything related to your personal statement too?
Reply 1050
Original post by Ayeshuurr
congrats to you! oh okay, did they ask you anything related to your personal statement too?

Thanks, nope they didnt
Reply 1051
Does anyone have there huddersfield interview on wednesday? if anyone has had it what offer did they give you? Thanks
Original post by nicoleemmak
I have an interview for Cardiff, does anyone know what sort of questions they ask? and do they do a maths test?

Hi! hope your interview went well at Cardiff! what sort of questions do they ask? :O have mine next week!
Original post by JhusJane
Cardiff interview on wednesday!! pretty nervous...need some help on how to prepare/ types of questions they ask??? :/

Hey, really hope your Cardiff interview went well! any tips/advice? What sort of questions do they ask? I have mine next week. This is the university I plan on going to! :O
So guys I've applied for dmu pharmacy with predictions of BDD what do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know what chemistry questions do the university usually ask?
Original post by Tifftiff
Anyone know what chemistry questions do the university usually ask?

Chirality
Ph
Original post by sara0212
Hey has anyone hear back from Keele or Strathclyde and if so how long ago did you apply? already got invitations from my other three choices but not even a confirmation email from these two

It took 3 weeks for them to reply to me last year so don't worry :h:

Original post by Hattie28
Anybody who's had an interview at Cardiff got any tips about what they may ask?

It sounds like they're doing what they did last year which was each interviewer asking different things. Mine was really quite draining and I was glad I knew my personal statement inside out as he'd gone through it, highlighting bits and raising questions where he wanted more detail! Make sure you know why Cardiff, why Pharmacy, what you learned from any work experience you had (I didn't have any so that wasn't relevant to me) and try and find something in the news that could affect the field (e.g. euthanasia, legal highs, legalising marijuana, antibiotic resistance etc.). Don't panic- they are sympathetic and most of the questions just ask for your opinions on things (at least mine did).
Original post by SaphBruh
Did anyone go to the uea applicant day? If yes how was it? Got it this wednesday and i am so nervous.:frown:Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that was great fun last year! We had to work in a group to get an egg to the bottom of a ramp without it breaking! We also had a situation judgement thing where you had to write what you'd say or do (it's easyish- I had no clinical experience and didn't muck it up too much) and then a maths test. No formal interview and they keep feeding you all day :biggrin:
I checked last years thread for peoples offers from Durham University and some people heard back start of December, end of November. :smile:
Original post by Kaeden
I've had an offer from Reading and I'm also a mature student who is applying with an Access course!

I didn't have to attend an interview, but I did talk to admissions over the phone and the conversation was quite casual and laidback. Got an offer less than an hour after hanging up the phone. :u:

Good luck!

How comes you were allowed to have the interview over the phone? Also, what questions did they ask you?

Congrats! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending