The Student Room Group

I'm so worried for tomorrow

don't feel prepared at all because should of done more revision... Regret it now do you think it's better to get up earlier or have more sleep and get up late for tomorrow or any exam
Original post by Sassy berry
don't feel prepared at all because should of done more revision... Regret it now do you think it's better to get up earlier or have more sleep and get up late for tomorrow or any exam

Same situation :/
Try to compromise with both - do not sacrifice sleep for revision though, for me at least it was the worst idea I ever had because not only did the stuff I was revising early not go in, I also found it difficult to concentrate and remember facts that I knew. I'm guessing you're in the AQA Geography exam tomorrow? I'm in the same boat, barely done any revision. Just stop browsing TSR and get some sleep :P
Reply 3
Original post by Sassy berry

I say don't sleep at all to be honest! That's what I did for my last exam and it ended up going great because I crammed everything during the night
Reply 4
Revise everything really quick now (10-15 minutes) and get an early night. It helps with processing the info.
Reply 5
At this moment i would go over your important notes and read them to yourself out loud, Do this while walking around your bedroom. This sounds weird but it works, then i'd recommend getting up early and doing the same thing, just read the most important info aloud while pacing or even read it to your family members. Hopefully in the exam it'll come flooding back to you, Good luck!

p.s when your asleep your brain is unconscionably retaining the information so doing an allnighter is just gonna stress you out for no reason.
Reply 6
Go to bed now. There is nothing more you can do tonight. Get up in the morning, and if you think it'll help, get in some last minute revising. I'm sorry, but you get what you put in. If you have not revised enough by now nothing can change thw fact that you may not do as well as ypu might like on the paper tomorrow. The only thing that you can do now is tell yourself that you will do your best, and try not to stress out too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending