The Student Room Group

Help for changing course!

Basically, in the past 2 days i have received 3 offers from Nottingham for contempory Chinese Studies, Manchester for Chinese and Business Management and Leeds for Chinese and Business Management. All Offers so far are BBB. Now what i want to do is ask Nottingham if they can offer me on the Chinese with Management course that is what i prefer. but that course requirements are ABB and im only predicted BBB. What if they ask why didnt you apply for that course first? what should i say? Should i call them or email them?? what is more respectable?? Thanks for your replies.
ShAz88
Basically, in the past 2 days i have received 3 offers from Nottingham for contempory Chinese Studies, Manchester for Chinese and Business Management and Leeds for Chinese and Business Management. All Offers so far are BBB. Now what i want to do is ask Nottingham if they can offer me on the Chinese with Management course that is what i prefer. but that course requirements are ABB and im only predicted BBB. What if they ask why didnt you apply for that course first? what should i say? Should i call them or email them?? what is more respectable?? Thanks for your replies.
It'd be better to email them. You can state clearly and exactly what you want to do. Include your application number, name and current course you're applying to, maybe worth putting your phone number as well?

The courses aren't completely different, so that's a good thing. But you being predicted BBB for an ABB course might be a bit of a problem. If they do accept you, it's likely that the requirement will be ABB. If they ask why the change, just tell them the truth :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending