The Student Room Group

Edexcel M1 paper June 3rd 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tdixon97
You realise they want questions involving 'g' to 2 or 3 sig fig (as it said on the front page) so 2000N is a better answer than 2043N (though neither are wrong!)

So I might get full marks? :O!
Reply 41
How many marks out of the 15 marks for question 8 would i lose for taking the direction of motion the wrong way? But doing the right method but in the wrong direction?
Do you think 44 is a C or D? I completely missed the last question in spite of revising especially for connected particles.
cant believe this exam.... I did 16 past papers in the build up averaging 65/75, including 62 in last years seemingly impossible 2014 exam, yet I seemed to flop under the pressure, will be lucky to get anything over 55
Reply 44
apparently it was on the point of tilting -_- Wtf like they didn't include that in the question
Original post by Dan1801
See I had an idea that it may be that, but it didn't seem logical so I just wrote down some bull**** that M was 85 or something

Lol thats exactly what I did. Wrote half a page of bull****, got M to be 25 and so added it to the mass of the other object making it 85.
how many marks was the last sub question? the one about the pulley and tensions?
Reply 47
i got the tension for the last q as 5N nd the magnitude was 50 something
Original post by 10ict019
Hi Guys
So just sat the M1 paper and was wondering how people found it?
Personally I found it quite difficult
What did you all think?

Got 100 on this one lol
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending