The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RK1998
Does any of you need to go to an interview?

Yes, on the 2nd December.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
offer for l100 econ :biggrin:
Offer for L100 Economics:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeh L100 econ just now
Reply 664
Got my offer for Physics F303! I applied twice, once for physics and once for Maths G103. So far Bristol physics is the only uni I've had a response for. Was quick too, only applied last Tuesday :biggrin:
Got an offer for Aerospace Engineering :P
How long after the "we are considering your application" email do you get an offer? Thinking about putting Bristol as my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPencil
How long after the "we are considering your application" email do you get an offer? Thinking about putting Bristol as my insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Received that Email last Tuesday, offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChanE
Got my offer for Physics F303! I applied twice, once for physics and once for Maths G103. So far Bristol physics is the only uni I've had a response for. Was quick too, only applied last Tuesday :biggrin:

I'm still waiting on Physics F303. I applied on the 13th :frown: Bad sign? What were your predictions? Also where else did you apply? And of course, congratulations!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 669
Original post by yellowfan1555
I'm still waiting on Physics F303. I applied on the 13th :frown: Bad sign? What were your predictions? Also where else did you apply? And of course, congratulations!

My predictions were A in maths and further maths, B in physics. (contextual offers yay aha). I applied to Bristol a second time for maths, then York, Surrey and Bath for physics. (Bath was my 'I'm probably not going to be accepted but may as well try' application). Thank you!
Also, the 13th was truly a bad day, failed my driving theory test that day (passed it now though lol). :smile:
What is the typical English offer? Since Exeter decided to offer me a* aa and my only other UK uni's are Oxford and Durham ( not holding my breath) I would like at least aaa from bristol and then I would firm . ( from Northern Ireland) really don't want to stay at home !!
Original post by Eimermcauley777
What is the typical English offer? Since Exeter decided to offer me a* aa and my only other UK uni's are Oxford and Durham ( not holding my breath) I would like at least aaa from bristol and then I would firm . ( from Northern Ireland) really don't want to stay at home !!

For single honours English the standard offer is A*AA.

Lots of Irish students at Bristol (easy air links) and its a great place to be a student!
Original post by ChanE
My predictions were A in maths and further maths, B in physics. (contextual offers yay aha). I applied to Bristol a second time for maths, then York, Surrey and Bath for physics. (Bath was my 'I'm probably not going to be accepted but may as well try' application). Thank you!
Also, the 13th was truly a bad day, failed my driving theory test that day (passed it now though lol). :smile:

I also applied for York! Got an interview there for Physics this Monday. My predictions are ABB , A in maths B in physics B in geography (Also contextual offer yay) Bristol is my "I'm probably not going to get in but may as well apply" option too! The 13th was the day I applied LOL. Congratulations on passing now :smile:
Original post by pinkfloydfan
Got an offer for Aerospace Engineering :P

What were your predicted
Reply 674
Original post by jp135100
Yes, on the 2nd December.

Did you receive an additional email/notification regard it? Coz I'm surprised I didn't. although 2/12 is an open day for econ applicants too if I'm not mistaken..
Reply 675
Original post by yellowfan1555
I also applied for York! Got an interview there for Physics this Monday. My predictions are ABB , A in maths B in physics B in geography (Also contextual offer yay) Bristol is my "I'm probably not going to get in but may as well apply" option too! The 13th was the day I applied LOL. Congratulations on passing now :smile:

Out of (pretty selfish lol) curiosity, how long did it take York to respond to you? Bristol and York are my top two choices is all aha. Good luck in your interview! Also thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 676
Anyone heard anything from English for Bristol? D:
Got an offer for physics f303!! So happy! Is anyone going to the offers day on December 2nd?
Original post by Marshal.s.m
What were your predicted

somewhere around 40 in the IBs. Our school doesn't disclose the predictions :/
The offer was conditional, 38 in teh IB with 6,6,6 in Higher including physics and maths.
anyone got L101 economics with study in continental europe yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending