The Student Room Group

MH17 crash: Russian investigators reveal identity of 'key witness'

[video="youtube;tLMkwsMe304"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLMkwsMe304[/video]

The truth will come out.
Original post by sdvds
[video="youtube;tLMkwsMe304"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLMkwsMe304[/video]

The truth will come out.

And it sure as **** won't be shown on RT.
According to Russia....and hence...RT.

First it was an assasination attempt on Putin

Then it was an attempt to muder Russian citizens

Then there was one 'jet' that strafed the cockpit head on with a cannon

Then it was a jet that fired a missile from behind

Then there were two jets

Then there was one jet that strafed the cockpit and then turned around and 'finished' the jet with a missile from behind (lol at this)

Then they released a doctored image of a single jet fireing a missile from the side at a stock Boeing 777 flying over a copied satalite image, painted in the wrong livery, in the wrong area, at the wrong time.

Then they released fake satalite images from several months before the crash trying to show purported missile movements.

Then there was the Spanish airtraffic controller 'Carlos', working in Ukraine who said a Ukrainian jet had shot the plane down, only 'Carlos' didn't actually exist and Ukrainian ATC has never in its history employed a Spanish national.

So yeah, I'd have more accurate news if I stared into a bucket of stangnant water.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by MatureStudent36
And it sure as **** won't be shown on RT.

I did let out a chuckle at the witness being *protected by the state*
Reply 4
Have they explained how the jet in question managed to fly way above the speed and height specs of the aircraft to carry out a mission it was never designed to do? They should have just stuck with doctoring satellite imagery. One minute a Ukrainian BUK shot it down, the next a Ukrainian jet, ffs Russia stick to one conspiracy theory.
Still waiting for the "clear" evidence showing russia was behind it.

I am sure the west haf more then enough time to photoshop few.pics
Reply 6
Original post by Aj12
Have they explained how the jet in question managed to fly way above the speed and height specs of the aircraft to carry out a mission it was never designed to do? They should have just stuck with doctoring satellite imagery. One minute a Ukrainian BUK shot it down, the next a Ukrainian jet, ffs Russia stick to one conspiracy theory.

Press Freedom is not strong but everything about Putin tells us he is clever enough to come up with something better than this, of course this will probably be satisfying proof for many.
Original post by golden tribe
Still waiting for the "clear" evidence showing russia was behind it.

I am sure the west haf more then enough time to photoshop few.pics

I've only heard one theory from 'the west' and that's that a BUK in Pro-Russian hands, supplied by Russia shot it down.

Everything so far points towards that theory and the overal premise of it hasen't changed.

Cockpit proximity framgmentation pattern

Missile ftagments with cyrillic lettering embetted in cockpit

Cockpit voice recorder

Intercepted rebel communications (confirming they had shot down a Ukrainian military transport, then panicked when they discovred it might be a civilian liner)

Several witness statements and photographs of a BUK operated by a Russian crew in the area. Buk was quickly moved back to russia afterwards.

-----

The continualy changing statements, propaganda, doctored material and conspiricy theories made by the Russian defense ministry, which actually contradict each other sometimes or are implausible, could be construde as evidence of guilt in itself.

I do think it was an accident though, of that i'm certain.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending