The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
At some point the college sends out letters to applicants with track numbers and passwords on, and by logging into here you can track the 'status' of your application - whether it has reached the college yet and that kind of thing. I wouldn't worry too much - most people say its rubbish and it doesn't much more information that UCAS track does.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 81
hi does anyone know the web adress, i lost my letter and want to track my application!? thanks
Durham Track
Don't expect much its an anticlimax :p: .
Reply 83
well do you have the web adress? i just want to see if my application has gone through the first stage and has been sent to a college or wether its still been accademicly looked at.
Pickles88
well do you have the web adress? ......

clicking on the big blue Durham Track might get you there :p: . If u only want the adress copy it after pressing on the link.
Reply 86
So, here's a question for you guys which I think probably belongs in this thread...

I made an open application for PPE; I'm now at the "Recieved by College" stage. So far so good. Hopefully, something should come through by the end of the month, as that's what the letter said. But I have no idea which college my form is currently living in.

Now, I'm just checking out all these "other" parts to my Durham track, and I've been on my personalised link page. It's all the stuff I remember being on there, and then I notice that underneath the subheading "Colleges" I now have a link to Collingwood.

Am I to assume that this is where my application is? Any other open applicants had the same thing? I'm intrigued that they can update my links page to include this, but they are incapable of writing down the college on the actual Track...?
Reply 87
Yes; by the looks of it that means your application is at Collingwood and as discussed before you'll probably get an offer :smile:
My links has a link to St Mary's and that's where my offer is from, so it looks like that will be where your offer will be from!
Reply 88
Awesome. I've just looked into it, and I'm more than happy to have a college with a pizza bar as my insurance! Now I just have to hope I don't get passed on after getting myself excited about it.
Durham Track
Please note that our systems are currently being upgraded. This means that no new data relating to applications, or decisions, will be added to the system between 10th February and 16th February 2007. We apologise for the inconvenience.

So... does that mean it will actually be better/more useful/faster? As long as they don't change it so people make many threads going "OMG Durham track now says blablabla does that mean I'm rejected????"
Reply 90
elyim
So... does that mean it will actually be better/more useful/faster? As long as they don't change it so people make many threads going "OMG Durham track now says blablabla does that mean I'm rejected????"

No system on earth could ever stop people making those threads. It's just a fundamental part of life.
Hey, I've had a quick search around this forum, but can't really find much info so: When do Durham usually give out receipts of applications? I'd like to get my PIN number so I can log into the applicant enquiries service. I know there's unlikely to be any change until about December at the earliest, but I'd like to be able to log on! :smile: Not that I'm obsessive or anything... I applied about a month ago if this helps. Thanks very much for any info!!! :biggrin:
Reply 92
I applied in October last year, and I received the pin details from Durham in the first half of November. It's not really a crucial system to be honest, my offer came through on UCAS officially about 2 days after my Durham Track changed, and there were tales of it saying that you'd been accepted by the department when it went on to reject you :s:.
:redface: That's worrying! Thanks very much for your help! :smile:
*River
I applied in October last year, and I received the pin details from Durham in the first half of November. It's not really a crucial system to be honest, my offer came through on UCAS officially about 2 days after my Durham Track changed, and there were tales of it saying that you'd been accepted by the department when it went on to reject you :s:.

Oh god :s-smilie:
the moral of the story is: Durham track is pants, don't use it.
Reply 96
^what he said :wink:.

I'm sure you're all sufficiently addicted to UCAS track anyway!
Reply 97
I just received mine today. I applied for law but the AES is run centrally I think.

And so the madness ensues...
Reply 98
I got mine today as well. And like an obssessive I checked it at 12, 1, 2... It's Saturday, I know nothing will change! Oh God... It's like deja vu...
Reply 99
Ditto *tears out hair*

Latest

Trending

Trending