The Student Room Group

I am on the verge of failing.

Based on last year grade boundaries on English literature edexcel you needed 21 marks for a grade E.if you get less that's a u. So converting the raw mark to UmS points gives you 54. Say if you got 20 marks in the exam would that mean you get 53 UMS Points.
Which paper is this for? I'm unfamiliar with Edexcel's English lit course but it appears as if there are 2/3 units? Poetry, prose and Shakespeare? Could you be more specific and i'll try to find out for you :tongue:
According to the Raw Marks to UMS calculator on Edexcel:

Unit 1 Prose - 20 marks = 51 UMS

Unit 2 Poetry - 20 marks = 38 UMS
Thank you very much for your quick response I am new to this thread , so I keep making different account as it logs me off.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mughushed
Which paper is this for? I'm unfamiliar with Edexcel's English lit course but it appears as if there are 2/3 units? Poetry, prose and Shakespeare? Could you be more specific and i'll try to find out for you :tongue:
Thank you so much I did English lit understanding prose. By the way I made new account as I keep getting logged off
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by emmanuelkuye99
Thank you so much I did English lit understanding prose. By the way I made new account as I keep getting logged off

Not a problem! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending