The Student Room Group

Bulying getting too much

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heyitscraziix
The thing is i dont follow the crowd and i dont fit in with the girls in that class and i dont want to fit in with them because thats not my style. The boy who bullies me follows the crowd and tries fitting in and i hate it they r so afraid to be alone!! I hate it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you get trouble from the girls in that class as well as this boy?
Reply 21
So I absolutely hate this boy. Well in tecnology i wasnt here for one day and all the 4 girls took my seat so now for several weeks i didnt say anything to them and i chose to sit alone and infront theres a table of boys and i dont een say anything to them and they say "why did u just say shut up to us" "ugly girl" "you got noo friends" "lonely lonley lonley" and i was so tempted to throw a piece of wood on 1 of tr boy's face the wood piece was on my table i really dont know what to do. Does sitting alone really make me lonley? I just sit there and dont bother talking to anyone or even do the work its all wood work and my teacher doesnt care and i hate tecnology!!!

Please just ignore any attempts to tease you or annoy you. Do not let it get to you.
Or if that does not work for some reason, then tell someone about it rather than keeping it to yourself.
I would really not advise throwing something at anyone. This could lead to some bad consequences I am afraid.
Good luck! Keep your head high. :smile:
Original post by pineneedles
Do you get trouble from the girls in that class as well as this boy?

The girls took my seat and the boys are really... Annoying me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank u foe the support guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I absolutely hate this boy. Well in tecnology i wasnt here for one day and all the 4 girls took my seat so now for several weeks i didnt say anything to them and i chose to sit alone and infront theres a table of boys and i dont een say anything to them and they say "why did u just say shut up to us" "ugly girl" "you got noo friends" "lonely lonley lonley" and i was so tempted to throw a piece of wood on 1 of tr boy's face the wood piece was on my table i really dont know what to do. Does sitting alone really make me lonley? I just sit there and dont bother talking to anyone or even do the work its all wood work and my teacher doesnt care and i hate tecnology!!!

I am 17 BTW and sorry my inbox is full again. ...will clear it.
Aw thank you so much. Im afraid to sit alone and walk alone because i always think people are thinking im a loner .. Lonley.. No friends... Etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

it really doesn't matter what people think, you will realise this as you grow up. Just concentrate on your own education, your goals in life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending