The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Food in Bournemouth - International students are you ok ?

Hi everyone.. I am willing to know what kind of food by people use to eat in Bournemouth/England.

I am Mano from India. We have following dishes in our country (especially in south India).

Morning Breakfast - Idli,Dosai,Poori,Pongal,Kichadi, Vadai etc..
Afternoon Lunch - Meals(rice),Biriyani,variety rice etc..
Nigher Supper - Chapathi, parotta, Same dishes as in morning or some light rice..

So what are all the things that people use to eat in Bournemouth as well as other parts of England? And also those who changed from their own country foods to Bournemouth food.. are you OK with that?
Original post by R.Manoharan
Hi everyone.. I am willing to know what kind of food by people use to eat in Bournemouth/England.

I am Mano from India. We have following dishes in our country (especially in south India).

Morning Breakfast - Idli,Dosai,Poori,Pongal,Kichadi, Vadai etc..
Afternoon Lunch - Meals(rice),Biriyani,variety rice etc..
Nigher Supper - Chapathi, parotta, Same dishes as in morning or some light rice..

So what are all the things that people use to eat in Bournemouth as well as other parts of England? And also those who changed from their own country foods to Bournemouth food.. are you OK with that?

Hi Manoharan,

I personally don't have any experience from going from one country to another and adjusting to the food but I don't think your have any issues.

Bournemouth has lots of super markets, all of which will stock foods from all around the world. I currently live with a man from Malayisa and he always cook dishes from home (They always smell so good!)

Also if your eating out, there's lots of restaurants with a range of food from all around the world to pick from.

Gemma :biggrin:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending