The Student Room Group

Ocr gateway science b gcse b2,c2,p2

Scroll to see replies

Wrote that nuclear isn't a finite resource the fire won't run out whereas coal will, nuclear doesn't create pollution whereas coal does but nuclear power is very dangerous due to leaks ect, and the waste has to be exposed of carefully. Wrote the coal produces pollution but doesn't put lives in danger if an accident occurs.
Reply 41
Original post by camilledanielsen
Wrote that nuclear isn't a finite resource the fire won't run out whereas coal will, nuclear doesn't create pollution whereas coal does but nuclear power is very dangerous due to leaks ect, and the waste has to be exposed of carefully. Wrote the coal produces pollution but doesn't put lives in danger if an accident occurs.

That's so good! Well done :u:
What mark do you think I would get? :frown:
I found both papers relatively easy but I hope they wasn't so that the mark scheme isn't too high. I really want an A but think I got a B.
Reply 43
Original post by Matt14451
I found both papers relatively easy but I hope they wasn't so that the mark scheme isn't too high. I really want an A but think I got a B.

What was your coursework if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Thankyou!! I'm really not sure, I reckon high though!
Reply 45
Thankyou!! I'm really not sure, I reckon high though!

Your welcome :smile:
Are my answers correct though?
Thankyou
Yeah I think they are all right! which letter did you pick for the water/river pollution for biology and which metal for the car radiator for chemistry?
Yeah I think they are all right! which letter did you pick for the water/river pollution for biology and which metal for the car radiator for chemistry?

I picked D. Can't remember which metal I picked I think it was the one in the middle of the table.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48

I picked C for the river pollution because it came straight from the factory and so it was the most polluted- don't know if that was right though. What did you write?
For chemistry I think I picked the first one can't remember the name, what about you?
Original post by b.l
I picked C for the river pollution because it came straight from the factory and so it was the most polluted- don't know if that was right though. What did you write?
For chemistry I think I picked the first one can't remember the name, what about you?

I picked B, because the highest mean for an animal was the animals that lived it some polluted water - therefore I thought it wouldn't be directly by the factory as that would be high polluted and the edges would be clean so it's just in the middle where is polluted a little. And I picked copper I think, the one with the highest melting point.
Reply 50
I picked B, because the highest mean for an animal was the animals that lived it some polluted water - therefore I thought it wouldn't be directly by the factory as that would be high polluted and the edges would be clean so it's just in the middle where is polluted a little. And I picked copper I think, the one with the highest melting point.

Your answers are probably right.:smile:
Now I'm thinking I've done really bad, comparing some of my answers to others :/
Yes I picked B as well and wrote something very similar to camilledanielson on the 6 marker for physics trying to get a B grade in science I got a high B on my coursework
hi i just wanted to know what was in the b2, p2 and c2 exam so i know what to revise for cuz I'm doing my mocks this year
Reply 53
Original post by school.is.hard
hi i just wanted to know what was in the b2, p2 and c2 exam so i know what to revise for cuz I'm doing my mocks this year

looool u featherstone neek

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending