The Student Room Group

Asking her out before I leave school?

Beautiful girl in my year, we talk a bit and she's just amazing. I'm not that attractive but I know I can treat her right. I'm pumped to just giving her my number and just spending the summer with her potentially but we're on study leave so I'm barely going to see her. How do I do it and do you think it will work? Thanks :smile:
I would say just tell her what you have said here. Then just give her your number and ask her to contact you.
Just before summer everyone's usually really chilled out as exam are over, I'd say just go for it! If there's an event that involves the whole year (like end of exams party) then you could use that to your advantage.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Beautiful girl in my year, we talk a bit and she's just amazing. I'm not that attractive but I know I can treat her right. I'm pumped to just giving her my number and just spending the summer with her potentially but we're on study leave so I'm barely going to see her. How do I do it and do you think it will work? Thanks :smile:

Dont tell her you like he.
But get in there with her, flirt with her, tease her, compliment her and she how she takes it
Try seeing if she is going to any event like prom or festivals or something! Ask if she'd like to meet up and then say btw I don't have your number, then you will have both of what you want!

Good luck and have a fun summer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending