The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Chemistry C1,C2,C3 - Tomorrow - Discuss

Scroll to see replies

What grade are u guys aiming for?
I put that but was unsure so changed it
i'd love an A* but chem's my weakest science and I haven't been that great with revision :') probably an A? Then an A* in physics and bio. You? :smile:
Reply 43
What were the numbers for the balancing equation where the electrons were lost and it was an oxidation
For the advantage of fertilisers I put it helps supply for the growing population, will I get the mark??
Original post by lilyjacks
For the advantage of fertilisers I put it helps supply for the growing population, will I get the mark??

i hope so, i put that too! :smile:
Original post by Cookiemonster057
0.6 for the highest reaction rate
Ph 6 for most repeatable.

Me too! :biggrin:
Original post by lilyjacks

i put that too :smile: what did you put for the disadvantage?
Reply 48
Original post by hsgta123
i put that too :smile: what did you put for the disadvantage?

Eutrophication :biggrin:
Does anyone remember roughly how many marks there were after the final 6 marker on acid concentration? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarrisonGCSE
Eutrophication :biggrin:

Same! :smile:
what did everyone get for the atom economy and predicted yield question? D:

I think I got like 10.3 for atom economy but im not sure if its right :?
Reply 53

Atoms economy was 90 and predicted yield was 12.7
Original post by aha1
Atoms economy was 90 and predicted yield was 12.7

woop! thats what i got :biggrin:
woop! thats what i got :biggrin:

How did you get that? Wasn't it the Mr of the Products (excluding the waste product) / by the total Mr of the reactants?
Original post by Hamzasimba
How did you get that? Wasn't it the Mr of the Products (excluding the waste product) / by the total Mr of the reactants?

Hi no it's useful product over the sum of products.
Grade boundary ideas? I know they'll be higher than last year cos loads of people found this easier but I want them to be as low as possible cos I made silly mistakes :s-smilie:

Realistically it'll probably be 66/75 -A*
Reply 58
Original post by Cookiemonster057
Grade boundary ideas? I know they'll be higher than last year cos loads of people found this easier but I want them to be as low as possible cos I made silly mistakes :s-smilie:

Realistically it'll probably be 66/75 -A*

Personally I think it will stay the same. I think the paper was quite similar to 2014 and also ocr science has always had fair boundaries that are really quite reasonable so I think it would be quite harsh to raise them so high. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Original post by aha1
Personally I think it will stay the same. I think the paper was quite similar to 2014 and also ocr science has always had fair boundaries that are really quite reasonable so I think it would be quite harsh to raise them so high. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I hope they have the same reasoning as you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest