The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of Leeds graphic design, anyone applied/planning on applying for 2016?

Has anyone applied this year and got offers for this course? Also if you did, did you do an art+design foundation or not, and did you have a portfolio? Also what other unis did you apply to, and did you need a portfolio for them?

I know in the Leeds prospectus it says an art foundation diploma is not necessary, but did anyone do it and get in? Also how hard was it to get an offer?
Original post by tifekusoro
Has anyone applied this year and got offers for this course? Also if you did, did you do an art+design foundation or not, and did you have a portfolio? Also what other unis did you apply to, and did you need a portfolio for them?

I know in the Leeds prospectus it says an art foundation diploma is not necessary, but did anyone do it and get in? Also how hard was it to get an offer?

Hi I got an offer within about a month. I haven't done an art foundation and they didn't ask to see a portfolio, although I do have one anyway, and all of the other universities I applied to did as to see a portfolio in an interview. I also applied to the University of Edinburgh, Bath Spa, Lincoln and Loughborough :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Aliciarose9797
Hi I got an offer within about a month. I haven't done an art foundation and they didn't ask to see a portfolio, although I do have one anyway, and all of the other universities I applied to did as to see a portfolio in an interview. I also applied to the University of Edinburgh, Bath Spa, Lincoln and Loughborough :smile:

im also doing gfx at leeds in september are you doing the year abroad
i have firmed leeds and got the offer within 3 months

does anyone know which halls of residence is the best for graphic designers/artists?

Quick Reply

Latest