The Student Room Group

IB Resources: syllabi and notes

Hi guys,
Sorry to mislead you into thinking that i had ib resources. I'm looking for some!

Anyway, im having trouble trying to find the IB syllabi for my subjects. I'm taking the examination on 2017.

I cant find any on the ibo website, only brief summaries of them. And when i try to click around for "IB information system" i have to be an ib teacher and whatnot. Is it possible to get the syllabi somewhere else?

And any recommended IB revision websites?
Im taking...
SL: Bio, Maths, Spanish
HL: CS, Economics, Lit
Reply 1
Most if not all of the subject guides can be located through google, just search for "ib subject guide filetype":"pdf" (without the quotes, and replacing "subject" with the one you want) and they should come up. Be careful with the science guides, the syllabus has been changed recently so you want the one that says "first examinations 2016" in the front page.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Skye25
Most if not all of the subject guides can be located through google, just search for "ib subject guide filetype:tongue:df" (without the quotes, and replacing "subject" with the one you want) and they should come up. Be careful with the science guides, the syllabus has been changed recently so you want the one that says "first examinations 2016" in the front page.

Thank you! I feel like an idiot.
Reply 3
Original post by fruitlottery
Thank you! I feel like an idiot.

No problem! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending