The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

To many women in the BBC

Scroll to see replies

Why are your threads always anti women?

Would you also complain about there being too many women cleaners?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mattcar904
White Knight, sucking up to women is your mating strategy, " look at me I am different from the other men, I will stick up for you, please sleep with me"

Omega males ftw

"Two Rams are butting heads while the female watches. The winner who mates is the stongest and therefore the Alpha Male.
Wait...A third ram runs out of the woods and mates with the female while the two males are fighting. THAT is the omega male."

That third ram is my hero.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by aaronlowe
Why are your threads always anti women?Would you also complain about there being too many women cleaners?
The most ****ty dangerous jobs are done by men, that's why 95% of work place deaths are men!I never seen feminist pushing for women to do these jobs P.S most sewage cleaners are men.
I am done with you.
(edited 8 years ago)
OP you make me laugh in every post you make ngl.
Yes men have issues too. Yes that's awful and they deserve equal coverage. I'm sorry you feel so oppressed by women. We didn't mean to make you feel this way.
Sincerely,
A Feminist
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Good lord, so nearly half of people at the BBC are women? What is the world coming to.

It gets worse.

Half of humans are women :eek3:

****ing feminists.
I'd say there is too much BBC in the women.
(edited 8 years ago)
The most ****ty dangerous jobs are done by men, that's why 95% of work place deaths are men!I never seen feminist pushing for women to do these jobsP.S most sewage cleaners are men, I rather clean the office than clean the sewage!
I am done with you.

I only posted once and you already given up. So touchy - time of the month?

So, you want to be a hero join the army and get your head blown off. And you avoided my second question.
x

I'm seeing a pattern in your threads :unimpressed: :eyeball: :tongue:
Original post by KingStannis
I'd say there was too much BBC in the women.

Tyrion Lannister ruined that acronym for me after she pointed out it also stands for something else :teehee:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Tyrion Lannister ruined that acronym for me after she pointed out it also stands for something else :teehee:

That's what i was going.

Honestly I'm so witty sometimes.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It gets worse.

Half of humans are women :eek3:

****ing feminists.

They're starting to take over the world!!!!!!

Also the women in the BBC are largely attractive young slender women (nothing wrong with those women, hats off to them). I wouldn't say ALL women are advantaged by the BBC...
Original post by KingStannis
That's what i was going.

Honestly I'm so witty sometimes.

Ye... your posts either make me laugh or make me want to slap you :slap::hit:
Reply 33
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I'm seeing a pattern in your threads :unimpressed: :eyeball: :tongue:
So one should not challenge the double standards of feminism.The fact that you made this comment shows how right I am about society being gynocentric and men at the bottom are invisible and anyone who calls this out is branded a woman hater and banned.
So one should not challenge the double standards of feminism.The fact that you made this comment shows how right I am about society being gynocentric and men at the bottom are invisible and anyone who calls this out is branded a woman hater and banned.

Are... are you for real? :rofl::rofl3:
The most ****ty dangerous jobs are done by men, that's why 95% of work place deaths are men!I never seen feminist pushing for women to do these jobs P.S most sewage cleaners are men.
I am done with you.

I found a new avatar for you:

This thread is too dumb for the Society forum. It should be moved to the Sexist's Reality Bubble forum

We're waiting for you to get banned. :tongue:
Original post by aaronlowe
I found a new avatar for you:

Achievement unlocked. Making bacon.

Lol ok, whatever floats ya boat

Latest

Trending

Trending