The Student Room Group

How did everyone find the Edexcel Biology B2 exam today?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheDignified
Edexcel.

The question wasn't about limbs but it asked how can we link bla bla bla to prove something about evolution.

And there were 5 pictures of legs/arms or whatever. (Human, Whale, Bird, Horse, and one more.)

Just did mine, and didn't have that question XD I must have done the different paper. But it definitely was Edexcel :P
can any one clarify this for me the question about the circualaotry system? PLEAASSSSSEEE
Original post by T4441
What percentage did you get, for the 1st question

15%
This was the questions on my paper. Please reply if you did these.
There was a question about calorimeter at the end of the paper, about kid saying fats affect the energy content etc.
There was a question on micro propagation of a tree (about planting trees because of deforestation)
There was a question on Carbon Dioxide Level change on light intensity etc.
what did everyone write for organ x
Reply 25
Original post by raidersfee
can any one clarify this for me the question about the circualaotry system? PLEAASSSSSEEE

Which part specifically?
Original post by Phob
Which part specifically?

what was organ x i wrote lungs , and how does the blood move to it i go from the right atrium to the right ventricle , then from the right ventricle to the pulmonary artery
decent paper! had three edexcel exams today and that topped it nicely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Organ x = I put brain cause I had no idea but I think the correct answer was lungs perhaps?

Apart from that, the questions on the heart etc was easy.

Did you guys get 200 Heart rate for that cardiac output question?
is this higehr tier paper ?
Original post by oni176
Organ x = I put brain cause I had no idea but I think the correct answer was lungs perhaps?

Reply 30
is this higehr tier paper ?

Yes, Higher tier.
I did not get any of your discussing questions :P
Original post by oni176
Yes, Higher tier.

oh pheww i thought i took a foundation paper can i pm u for more details on exam as your the only perosn to reply :smile:
Reply 33
what was organ x i wrote lungs , and how does the blood move to it i go from the right atrium to the right ventricle , then from the right ventricle to the pulmonary artery

I wrote lungs, too, but for the other question I ticked D which was Vena Cava and Aorta?
Original post by oni176

Pretty sure it was lungs, and yeah, I got 200 :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by Phob
I wrote lungs, too, but for the other question I ticked D which was Vena Cava and Aorta?

Same, I put down vena cava and aorta too.
Original post by Phob

I got D for that too :smile:
i ticked a
Original post by Phob
Reply 38
Original post by oni176
Same, I put down vena cava and aorta too.

Phew! I literally learnt the heart an hour before the test! No idea how managed to remember it all!
Guys this was 1 hour paper right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending