The Student Room Group

Year 13! What uni are you all going to and what subject are you taking? (2015)

Scroll to see replies

9 months with my family in Australia waiting for the Australian university semester to start (late Feb/early March), then probably either University of NSW or Monash University (in Melbourne), both to do a Bachelor in Advanced Science, a research-oriented program for people who intend to go into postgrad and beyond. Majoring in physics.
Law at the university of birmingham hopefully.
Reply 22
Original post by preetg97
Essentially studying the eye :h:
So I'd be an optometrist (fingers crossed haha)

ohh good luck! hope you get the gradess!
Optometry at manchester hopefully if I get AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Medicine at Liverpool if I get AAA (fingers crossed).
Original post by WishIHadRevised
Medicine at Liverpool if I get AAA (fingers crossed).

Good luck! My friend's hopefully going to do vet med there :biggrin:
Original post by Guymd
Current Year 13

What are we all doing next year at university?

If you're taking a gap year, what are you doing?

I'm taking (if I get the grades) modern languages (French & Spanish) and film studies at the university of Leicester.

GOOD LUCK ON ALL OF YOUR EXAMS!!

people actually think going to uni will get them a 6 figure salary hahahahahaha. Such a waste. It's all about connections, trust me.
Reply 27
Hopefully Consumer Behaviour and Marketing at Reading. I need AAC or ABB.
Exeter, Economics & Politics.
Hopefully, going to Buckinghamshire New University to do BSc Air Transport with Commercial Pilot Training!
Accounting & Finance and Economics at Kent
(edited 8 years ago)
Taking a gap year, so will apply once I've got my A2 results. I'm expecting A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths and Computing, or at least A*A*A with the A in Computing. Should be good.

I'll be applying for Maths at Cambridge and Imperial, with Cambridge being my top choice.
Economics at Sheffield University hopefully :biggrin:
Reply 33
Failing my firm at Cambridge and going to UCL to do computer science. Can't wait
Reply 34
Medicinal and Biological Chemistry at Nottingham or if I don't get the grades, Loughborough.
Original post by sanz ali
people actually think going to uni will get them a 6 figure salary hahahahahaha. Such a waste. It's all about connections, trust me.

Or maybe they actually enjoy their subject and want to learn more! :eek3: shocking, right??

As for me, if I get A*A I'm going to Oxford to study physics; if I get AA I'm going to Sheffield to study theoretical physics; if I get less than that I'll work at McDonald's whilst writing my magnum opus. The grades have to be in physics/further maths (in any order).
biomedical science at LJMU :smile: BBB/300 points
Original post by StarvingAutist
Or maybe they actually enjoy their subject and want to learn more! :eek3: shocking, right??

As for me, if I get A*A I'm going to Oxford to study physics; if I get AA I'm going to Sheffield to study theoretical physics; if I get less than that I'll work at McDonald's whilst writing my magnum opus. The grades have to be in physics/further maths (in any order).

learn more? awkward moment when your whole degree can be found online for free. your paying for a certificate.

By the way my dad owns a muti-million pound company which increasing profits every 6+m he didn't go uni. Now go do the math and realise you'll never make as much with your degree HAHAHA
London Met
(hopefully) English Language & Linguistics at KCL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending