The Student Room Group

Bisexual but never had sex with a guy?

I'm a bisexual female but I've never had sex with a guy and I'm 22. Is that weird? I'm sort of afraid of having sex with a man, women feel so much safer somehow. Maybe it's just because I'm crazy paranoid about pregnancy lol. Or that I don't really trust men? I don't know what it is because I really want to do it with a guy and I fantasize about it all the time. Also, I'm just afraid how the guy is going to react to the fact that I've only been with women?? I feel like I shouldn't even tell him?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a bisexual female but I've never had sex with a guy and I'm 22. Is that weird? I'm sort of afraid of having sex with a man, women feel so much safer somehow. Maybe it's just because I'm crazy paranoid about pregnancy lol. Or that I don't really trust men? I don't know what it is because I really want to do it with a guy and I fantasize about it all the time. Also, I'm just afraid how the guy is going to react to the fact that I've only been with women?? I feel like I shouldn't even tell him?

i guess the best thing is to find a man you feel you can be honest with
dunno, i guess it depends on the guy....
Most guys really won't mind
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending