The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway B Physics 9/06/15

Scroll to see replies

Do you have the 2014 chemistry and biology exams
Original post by The Panic Queen
I'm so scared for this exam, like seriously what even is p6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

LITERALLY MY THOUGHTS i have just done some past papers and i don't even understand a word I am just staring at the mark scheme like wtf
Original post by laney1999

Which papers? The first, second or both?
Original post by PhoenixHellRider
Which papers? The first, second or both?

Whatever you've got but ideally both

Hasn't the chemistry and biology exams happened now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Panic Queen
Hasn't the chemistry and biology exams happened now?

Yep but I just wanted to compare the exams so I could get an idea of the grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep but I just wanted to compare the exams so I could get an idea of the grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh I see:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anybody recall any of the questions, answers and the marks they're worth from the c4,5,6 exam that they can post?
this exam is going to be pretty difficult...at least its the last one (for me anyways)
OMG, it was so difficult
That ws not a good exam 😕
What did you guys put for the last six marker?
That question killed me, I just guessed the table and said something about AND and OR but not much, I really didn't understand it, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The exam wasnt easy, but i found it slightly easier than expected (especially a lot of p6). The last six marker i think i did a bit incorrect cause i talked about the effect of the inputs generally for the numbers rather than being specific, but oh well. Dont worry too much though, grade boundaries arent too high for a decent grade. All exams done, yeah!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PhoenixHellRider
The exam wasnt easy, but i found it slightly easier than expected (especially a lot of p6). The last six marker i think i did a bit incorrect cause i talked about the effect of the inputs generally for the numbers rather than being specific, but oh well. Dont worry too much though, grade boundaries arent too high for a decent grade. All exams done, yeah!!!

Yeah all exams are done!!😎😎

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending