The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

When/how did you guys get your NTU Student ID #?

So this may sound like a bit of a silly question, but here goes. I'm an international student from Hawaii, so with the 11 hour time difference communicating to NTU takes a long time, I don't have anyone on the same island/time zone as me able to advise me, and I'm pretty stumped on what to do.

I got a conditional offer to NTU for fall 2015. I was alerted to this by UCAS but never got an acceptance/welcome email or a letter from NTU.

I made NTU my firm choice on UCAS, and met all the requirements for my acceptance. I've already submitted my transcripts to NTU proving the academic portion of the requirements was met. One of the next things I need to do to meet my conditional offer is to make an advance payment of 3,000GBP.

The NTU international student liaison advised me that I can pay online by logging on... using my NTU student ID #.

I never got a student ID #.

I was under the impression I would get a student ID # only after I had met and submitted all the conditional requirements... such as the advance payment.

So my question is, how and when did you all get your ID #s? Was it possibly sent in a letter that got lost traveling halfway across the globe? I'm super confused, want to get my ID as soon as possible so I can go ahead and apply for my student visa and accommodations.

Thanks!
Hi.

To get your NTU ID number send an email to [email protected] and explain your situation. Then put your full name, date of birth, course you've applied for and your UCAS number. They will then send you an email with your NTU number within a week. Hope this helps.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks Jasmine, I will try that!
Original post by stephstoner
So this may sound like a bit of a silly question, but here goes. I'm an international student from Hawaii, so with the 11 hour time difference communicating to NTU takes a long time, I don't have anyone on the same island/time zone as me able to advise me, and I'm pretty stumped on what to do.

I got a conditional offer to NTU for fall 2015. I was alerted to this by UCAS but never got an acceptance/welcome email or a letter from NTU.

I made NTU my firm choice on UCAS, and met all the requirements for my acceptance. I've already submitted my transcripts to NTU proving the academic portion of the requirements was met. One of the next things I need to do to meet my conditional offer is to make an advance payment of 3,000GBP.

The NTU international student liaison advised me that I can pay online by logging on... using my NTU student ID #.

I never got a student ID #.

I was under the impression I would get a student ID # only after I had met and submitted all the conditional requirements... such as the advance payment.

So my question is, how and when did you all get your ID #s? Was it possibly sent in a letter that got lost traveling halfway across the globe? I'm super confused, want to get my ID as soon as possible so I can go ahead and apply for my student visa and accommodations.

Thanks!

Hi Steph,

Check your inbox.

Cheers,
Erica
NTU TSR REP

Quick Reply

Latest