The Student Room Group

Bath spa- living off campus or on campus?

I fell in love with waterside accommodations but seeing as it's offsite. I'm worried I won't get the full student experience with freshens ect
Hi, next year i'm going to bath spa uni and i've the same problem. Could you tell me what's the best option to get the accommodation? In the city centre or close to the uni? Thanks
Original post by Priganginfankis
Hi, next year i'm going to bath spa uni and i've the same problem. Could you tell me what's the best option to get the accommodation? In the city centre or close to the uni? Thanks

hey im a student at bath spa and currently living at waterside court (off campus) i got my 4th choice in accomodation, to start with i was like...oh dear.. im off site and was worried about this issue. basically you have a different experince wherever you are. at waterside court there are constant parties and that means freshers off site could be better than campus but i think its all down to the people you meet and what you make of it. living roughly imbetween the uni and the town i can easily get a bus between the two. i love waterside and would recommed it to anyone, if you have vistited during a tour you probably see me.
My sister went to Bath Spa and stayed at Waterside for her 1st year and loved it too! She definatelky recommends it and although its offsite its not far away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending