The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't think you can get the actual paper before it's even done m8. Have a look at the AQA website and see the specification for practicals and study accordingly to that. In my opinion, there's not much knowledge required for practicals anyway.
Reply 2
How did you find it.
It was an electric circuit again which was good as then you don't need to go and measure lots of things.

My gradient was 0.0452

Unfortunately people in my class mostly want to do coursework this year so they won't be offering us the option of the practical exam which is a shame as its easy and takes up little time compared to coursework.
Reply 3
You mean the gradient for the last question? I got 3.28, though some people actually got that too so dont really know lol.

Well yea i guess good thing about coursework is that you have plenty of time to prepare and to get help anywhere to get top marks but yeah practical exams saves the hassel of that.

This one was definitely much better than the one in June 06. Which is said to be one of the hardest made...especially if you didnt know anything about standing waves LOL!.

So your in year 12 or 13?

Latest