The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL A2 PSYCHOLOGY EXAM: UNIT 3 (9 June 2015)

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone else is doing A2 Psychology, spec. Edexcel.
The exam's in the afternoon on Tuesday, it's unit 3 (Criminological and Child psychology).

I should be okay on it, though I'm not sure which questions are likely to come up this year.

Anyone else confident about it?
Reply 1
Original post by zezember
Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone else is doing A2 Psychology, spec. Edexcel.
The exam's in the afternoon on Tuesday, it's unit 3 (Criminological and Child psychology).

I should be okay on it, though I'm not sure which questions are likely to come up this year.

Anyone else confident about it?

am takingggggg but have no idea what will come I was wondering if u can help me out with the practical part please:biggrin: always lost marks there :angry:
yep criminal and health.. reasonably confident :| hopefully no 12 marker on methods arghh #nightmareq'n
Reply 3
Original post by macey90
am takingggggg but have no idea what will come I was wondering if u can help me out with the practical part please:biggrin: always lost marks there :angry:

It depends what you did for your practical.

In crimonoogical pspsychology, we had the option of the key issue: are criminals born or made, how reliable are eyewitnesses? What does a prison token economy help? Or does anger management work?

I Chose how reliable are eyewitnesses. For the practical, i had to find two article summaries which discussed the reliability of eyewitness testimony (i used googlr to find them). We had to summarise the two articles what they said about the key ossue and had to put psychological theory/research to defend and contradict the ideas.

be prepared for that.
Reply 4
Original post by Salsify123
yep criminal and health.. reasonably confident :| hopefully no 12 marker on methods arghh #nightmareq'n

I'm doing criminal and child
alright best of luck :biggrin:
Reply 6
um so how was it, guys?

Quick Reply

Latest