The Student Room Group

Exam mistakes!!

I couldn't find an accurate category so I posted it here....

I did the recent English literature exam for AQA and I went on to extra paper. When I was filling out the new booklets details, I wrote that I'd only used one booklet, instead of 2 which I should have wrote. (We started late due to a clerical error so the invigilators didn't read out the instructions and we didn't get chance to.)
Will mistakes like this jeopardise my marks and grades?
[QUOTE=DauntlessGirl;56675053]I couldn't find an accurate category so I posted it here....

I did the recent English literature exam for AQA and I went on to extra paper. When I was filling out the new booklets details, I wrote that I'd only used one booklet, instead of 2 which I should have wrote. (We started late due to a clerical error so the invigilators didn't read out the instructions and we didn't get chance to.)
Will mistakes like this jeopardise my marks and grades?

Will the markers still mark it or will they discount the extra work??

Will they ever deduct marks if small errors like that are made that aren't relevant to the content of our answers??

(Sorry its so long)
Reply 2
They wouldn't deduct marks for a admin error like that, the only way you would lose out on marks is if they don't receive your second booklet. Id go and see your schools exam officer if you're worried.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, I was really worried when I came out the exam and realized what is done!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending