The Student Room Group

FIFA Women's World Cup 2015

Anyone planning on watching this?

Scroll to see replies

David get over to my just made match thread, I feel we'll get a similar interest level to Juve v Barca.
Yeah I'll give it a go, England are in it :cool:
England Ladies are bound to better than the men, I believe they kick off 6pm our time on Tuesday BBC2
Original post by Rock Fan
England Ladies are bound to better than the men, I believe they kick off 6pm our time on Tuesday BBC2

Thanks, hopefully will be a good game! It's against France isn't it?
Original post by joey11223
David get over to my just made match thread, I feel we'll get a similar interest level to Juve v Barca.

3 pages not bad!
Yep England start against France
Gonna give it a watch as its a good little distraction during revision, Canada vs China was a decent fixture last night
From what i've seen of Woman's football the quality isn't great, but will watch a few games regardless.
Original post by Tony_LeaS
Gonna give it a watch as its a good little distraction during revision, Canada vs China was a decent fixture last night

Yeah was a good game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Yes, I'm going to watch it this year. Supporting Germany, but curious to see how England will do.
Is there a Cr7 equivalent in women football ?
No thanks.
Reply 13
Anyone watching the Germany - Ivory Coast match? :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by NDVA

I'm following it online... is it televised (where?) ?
Original post by NDVA

aye yep, gotta go to sleep soon though, but Germany should totally walk it. The odds for them to win were 1/100. I could never put money on something that short mind. But I suppose some treat this sort of thing as a form of interest because they're so certain it'll occur.
**** me that second goal, I will legit say it wouldn't surprise me if the German Woman's team could beat the England mens team....by some margin.
Original post by llys

Yeah BBC3 has quite a few WWC games on during the whole competition.
I keep hearing about USA and that they're good.

Maybe I'll catch a game or a few :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by llys

It's live on BBC3 right now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest