The Student Room Group

in a state of complete misery over physics at uni offer

im an idiot..
i missed out an entire 15 mark question by accident on the edexcel m1 exam this month. To make matters worse it was a retake. Now I think my likely grades in august will be A in physics B in math and C in chemistry. My firm and only choice is theoretical physics at queen mary who's offer is ABB. Does anyone know how lenient queen mary are and whether they are likely to let me in even though I'm off by a grade? Any help is much appreciated, I'll be honest i am freakin dying 😵
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm in a similar position for kings college mathematics...hopefully they will be fair to us
Reply 2
@luckystar1900
lets hope so
If you only miss your offer by 1 grade, you have a reasonably good chance of getting in. No-one can say for sure until the day though - it depends how many people meet their offers and whether there are spare places available. Best to make some back-up plans just in case. Good luck to you both.
Stay calm , I think if you have the necessary A grade in physics and only missed the chemistry by one grade you should be fine, these are tough subjects and your grades are decent, I'm sure you will find a university to accept you for sure ...good luck .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending