The Student Room Group

What impression do you get of the guy in this picture

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinkteddyx64

I'd say, lonely, quite shy and possibly insecure.
That he doesn't know what to do with his hands
Original post by Binary Freak
I'd say, lonely, quite shy and possibly insecure.

You mean like everyone on this planet lol
Original post by aaronlowe
You mean like everyone on this planet lol

If you put it like that, then let me retract my previous comment, and add in normal.
If you put it like that, then let me retract my previous comment, and add in normal.

Yeah, I thought he looked pretty normal tbo. Just maybe not confident at showing his hands. Or maybe was just using his hands to lean back against the wall?
Original post by pinkteddyx64

I'd say you

I mean

the bredda in the pic

eats way too much chips, doesn't lift enough, and needs to smile and if he's insecure about his stance and where to put his hands, folds em cross your chest like a G or stick em in your front pockets. Mate also needs a haircut, get you a pompadour like man here:

:yy:
And that shirt is cringe.

Flannel is dope but you're not wearing it properly.

Like this, mate:

the one on the left.
Yeah, I thought he looked pretty normal tbo. Just maybe not confident at showing his hands. Or maybe was just using his hands to lean back against the wall?

He does look normal, but the way he 'poses', does make him come across as a little nervous or insecure. His left eye (from what I can see) is also straying away from the camera, hence shy :pierre:
He does look normal, but the way he 'poses', does make him come across as a little nervous or insecure. His left eye (from what I can see) is also straying away from the camera, hence shy :pierre:

Zoomed into his left eye. Couldn't see what you mean, but did notice he's pressing his lips, which I think is a sign of not being confident how one comes across emotionally.

To be honest you can't be 100% sure where the camera is cause the image could have been clipped. And maybe he just has a wonky eye :smile:
Zoomed into his left eye. Couldn't see what you mean, but did notice he's pressing his lips, which I think is a sign of not being confident how one comes across emotionally.

To be honest you can't be 100% sure where the camera is cause the image could have been clipped. And maybe he just has a wonky eye :smile:

Just zoomed in and it might be a little wonky, and yeah his lips seem quite pressed together :tongue: Looks like the camera is being held at a god awful angle, but I'm only saying that based on the center of the photo relative to the bridge and buildings.
Fat, someone had to say it lol.
he looks bored and as though he's only letting his photo be taken to be polite
Original post by Dilzo999
Fat, someone had to say it lol.

you got the impression that he's fat? wow good analytical skills +1
Original post by Man.bear.pig
And that shirt is cringe.

Flannel is dope but you're not wearing it properly.

Like this, mate:

the one on the left.

I think he's just using the shirt as a makeshift jacket, not for fashion
I don't have any firm impressions based on a single photograph as it tells me nothing of his beliefs, values, aspirations, or personality.
I'd say this dude does look quite insecure and possibly shy but I'd also imagine he's a nice, genuine man, unlike a lot of people who have replied here
He's contemplating whether or not to jump off the bridge and end his miserable existence. No but in all seriousness he seems shy and insecure like others have been saying. Probably eats all day to calm his social anxiety. He should exercise and get some endorphins in his system. He should stay away from drugs, that is artificial happiness. Yep fitness is the key.

As for clothes, he should change them. A white shirt showing his overweight body is not flattering.

-edit- On second thought, it could just be the weather that's making him depressed. He clearly doesn't have an umbrella with him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Looks like a softy good guy. Just an opinion.
No homo.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
looks a bit shy at first but would be interesting to talk to, I guess insecure blah blah idk

Quick Reply

Latest