The Student Room Group

LATE for nottingham interview

Im soo annoyed...so i basically i had to change my interview date twice due to exams and a field trip...when i did get the right date (tomorrow) they never sent a confirmation letter.....so i phoned them to confirm and i do have an interview tomorrow...anyway i was reading stuff on here and some people said they had to be there at 11.45..but the letter i got for a different day, regstration was at 1.00....ive already booked the train tickets, costing £150!!!! for 3 of us.... it reaches at the station at 11.36. So i thought s*** better check the time for registration...so i phoned up again and she said i had to be there at 11.45!!!!

Im so annoyed...nd i cant change the tickets so im blatently gonna be late...
I just wrote this partly to vent and partly because i was wondering how long the registration took for those who have had an interview already
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 1
In your signature it says you have a Manchester interview tomorrow not Nottingham, or is that a mistake or am I being a fool? :s-smilie:
Reply 2
no thats my mistake...im soo stressed out with interviews nd exams...im the crazy one not you!
Reply 3
ROFL, don't talk to me about exams please. :smile: I'm trying to get them out of head. You don't understand how many I have left.. 6. 4 of those retakes because I want to boost my AS mark so A2 becomes easier. I'm stressed! I'm going to have to get some hairdye soon to cover these grey hairs :biggrin: And yes I like 4 this week, S1 tomorrow, think I'm ready though.

And about universities, I only have 2 interviews coming up so far. One from bath which I'm not too worried about and another from Cardiff which lasts 20-30 mins which I'm really dreading! But if I get an offer from bath its going to be firm for sure! :smile:

Yes, I'm a fool. :smile:
Reply 4
lol...nice to know im not the only one stressing out...i really cant be arsed with tomorrow but its gotta be done.
Ye the bath interview seems ok...cardiff sounds tough--20-30 mins!
Ive only gt 3 A2s next week but also being a fool i havent done my revision yet!:smile:
Reply 5
Lol :smile: Good luck at your interview, I'm going to go and do some revision now for tomorrow :smile: Bye.
Just ring them up and tell them the situation. They're bound to understand
Reply 7
Last year I was late as I had to get a coach there and it was delayed by 3 hours for some reason. I was in time for the interview though. Just didn't get to look at much of the uni. I was made an offer anyway but chose not to go there anyway.
Reply 8
...So after al that stressing i wasnt late!....turns out the station is only 5 minutes away so i was there on time...the interview wasnt too bad just stuff on my personal statement..
Now i can go back to...sorry START my revision!
Reply 9
I was late for Cardiff but they didn't seem to mind...
Do they still make your parents/whoever you take along pay something like a fiver for this really small buffet they put on?
Lol yeah they did

Latest

Trending

Trending