Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
theo....
people dont make jokes......

that sarcasm is just about as good as yours....:rolleyes:

Jeez...a few of my best mates at durham are chemists, I'm glad they're not like you...they have a sense of humour! I hope you find one IF you come to durham, otherwise you're going to be such a loser :rolleyes:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Ive been promised an ABB offer from the department, havent been told which college yet though
Reply 22
dobbs
Jeez...a few of my best mates at durham are chemists, I'm glad they're not like you...they have a sense of humour! I hope you find one IF you come to durham, otherwise you're going to be such a loser :rolleyes:

:biggrin: u think i dont have a sense of humor....haha...
its nice that u judge people that quickly...:wink:
Reply 23
theo....
:biggrin: u think i dont have a sense of humor....haha...
its nice that u judge people that quickly...:wink:

OK, next time I'll let you have a go at me whilst I make a joke, smiling away.

Yes I judge people that quickly, oh sorry, did you want to be my friend? Boo hoo! :rolleyes: lol...
Reply 24
dobbs
OK, next time I'll let you have a go at me whilst I make a joke, smiling away.

Yes I judge people that quickly, oh sorry, did you want to be my friend? Boo hoo! :rolleyes: lol...

have a go? i just said how could u miss the chemistry block coz it huge....:rolleyes:

Yes i would love your friendship as i seem to be short of friends.....not...:rolleyes:

why were you even writing on a chemistry offers page if ur almost finished you degree.....not got anything better to do??
Reply 25
theo....
have a go? i just said how could u miss the chemistry block coz it huge....:rolleyes:

Yes i would love your friendship as i seem to be short of friends.....not...:rolleyes:

why were you even writing on a chemistry offers page if ur almost finished you degree.....not got anything better to do??

It depends what you deem to be "better"....I have things like a dissertation to be getting on with, but I don't have to spend every single moment of my life doing that. It's currently 9.50am, I've just had breakfast and then did some work in the college shop. I'm now just printing a few things out and organising my week ahead, interspersed by checking on TSR, Facebook, MSN, and my e-mails.

I could clearly ask why you are spending your time answering my posts when you don't really need to, but you still are. All this stems from is me being sarcastic, you not understanding it, then me saying that you don't understand sarcasm, then you getting all defensive because you didn't see it, when you could have just gone "Oh, oopsie, haha!!" :wink:

Also, would it be more acceptable for me to be on a chemistry offers page if I were in my first year as opposed to being nearly finished my degree? :confused:
Reply 26
dobbs
Also, would it be more acceptable for me to be on a chemistry offers page if I were in my first year as opposed to being nearly finished my degree? :confused:

i was just wondering why you were even on a thread that was aimed at people in their last year of 6th form getting their offers to do chemistry at uni. unless you are applying to do start 1st year chemistry next year you wouldnt have any input into the speed of which the chemistry offers are being given out which is what the thread is about....
i was compenting oh how you must not have much to do if you are on a thread which has no relervance to you....
but hey good luck with your dssertaion

Latest

Trending

Trending