Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

About 100 total.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by tyw7
About 100 total.

Do you look forward to clubbing with a room full of testosterone this year at the male dominated Bay campus?

Bay is for only engineering and management people so would Bay be pretty empty considering its size?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
And two out of the four girls do not shave their legs ...
Reply 23
Original post by The_Blade
Do you look forward to clubbing with a room full of testosterone this year at the male dominated Bay campus?

Bay is for only engineering and management people so would Bay be pretty empty considering its size?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. Engineering classes in Year 1 can have over 400 students.
Reply 24
Original post by Kai Diawara
would I be silly if I drop further maths after as

definitely you would be silly ...
Reply 25
Original post by TeeEm
And two out of the four girls do not shave their legs ...

Well 2 of the aerospace girls are chubby, the other one is tomboyish. Only 1 decent but she wasn't too friendly.
Reply 26
Original post by tyw7
Well 2 of the aerospace girls are chubby, the other one is tomboyish. Only 1 decent but she wasn't too friendly.

Well it is not too bad if you are gay...
So will you be living nearby the Bay Campus now? How is the accommodation for you now that you've moved out of Student Halls? Like is it a bit of a trek to sue the computer labs or library or whatever now.
Reply 28
Original post by WilliamSlim
So will you be living nearby the Bay Campus now? How is the accommodation for you now that you've moved out of Student Halls? Like is it a bit of a trek to sue the computer labs or library or whatever now.

I got an accommodation right on the Bay Campus itself (College Halls). I spend like 90% of my time out of my room as I find motivated to learn if I go to the Uni library. And their computers are waaay more powerful than mine. For the Bay Campus, the computer specs will be Intel Quad core i7, 16GB ram, Samsung 850 EEVO SSD, Windows 7, touch screen.
Original post by tyw7
I got an accommodation right on the Bay Campus itself (College Halls). I spend like 90% of my time out of my room as I find motivated to learn if I go to the Uni library. And their computers are waaay more powerful than mine. For the Bay Campus, the computer specs will be Intel Quad core i7, 16GB ram, Samsung 850 EEVO SSD, Windows 7, touch screen.

Woah, i thought only first years get accommodation at halls?
Reply 30
Original post by WilliamSlim
Woah, i thought only first years get accommodation at halls?

Well they said priority is first year. So second and third has less priority. They have limited places and first come first serve while first years are all guaranteed places.
Reply 31
I have done with my first year civil engineering at Coventry university And planning to transfer What will u advice Which one should I prefer
I've applied for Aerospace Engineering (BEng) & Physics (BSc) at Swansea. Did anyone have to go to an applicant day before they had an offer?
Reply 33
Original post by Gracemarielewis
I've applied for Aerospace Engineering (BEng) & Physics (BSc) at Swansea. Did anyone have to go to an applicant day before they had an offer?

I applied through ucas

Quick Reply

Latest