The Student Room Group

Lets smash female privilege

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MenAreHumanToo
So because someone has a differant viewpoint on females than you, the automatically got rejected somehow ._.

get a lyf

Well then, that confirms it lol :lol:
well memed.jpg

I think OP is having women problems.
I am with you mate. And its funny at all the people saying sh!t like

ffs or troll
because if it was about feminism they probabply would not be saying that

Loving the username! Men are human? Oh yeah thanks for the reminder I thought they were sexual objects my bad :rolleyes:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Sounds like your ideal you wouldn't have to worry about women laughing at your penis size ever again.

Original post by missmillie12345
Loving the username! Men are human? Oh yeah thanks for the reminder I thought they were sexual objects my bad :rolleyes:

Because that it obviously what i meant it for.

And that just shows your mindset, that you think women are automatically victims.

:colonhash:
Because that it obviously what i meant it for.

And that just shows your mindset, that you think women are automatically victims.

:colonhash:

No, we're not. Not automatically and not always :smile:
No, we're not. Not automatically and not always :smile:

I never said women were, i said that from what you said (you assumed) you think that all women are automatically victims. You dont want responsibility for your actions
I never said women were, i said that from what you said (you assumed) you think that all women are automatically victims. You dont want responsibility for your actions

I know, you said that I thought women were victims, and I replied with my actual opinions :smile: What were my actions?
I know, you said that I thought women were victims, and I replied with my actual opinions :smile: What were my actions?

Ah ok then.

And not your actions, by saying 'your' i was reffering to women
Yay! Consent! haha

honey I think you've had too much internet for one day #Meninist

We need more feminism.

#killallmen
Original post by ChickenMadness
We need more feminism.

#killallmen

lol
I saw this girl on Chaturbate earlier making $400 an hour playing cards just cause she was attractive. Girls literally have life on easy mode.
Original post by Smug Life
I saw this girl on Chaturbate earlier making $400 an hour playing cards just cause she was attractive. Girls literally have life on easy mode.

yeah, if they're willing to enter the sex industry and if they're attractive.
yeah, if they're willing to enter the sex industry and if they're attractive.

She wasn't nude or doing anything. Just playing cards with her friend.
She wasn't nude or doing anything. Just playing cards with her friend.

How was that sexy? Lol
How was that sexy? Lol

IDK, loads of rich people on the internet that don't get much human interaction though, she was just talking to people in the chat and stuff.
IDK, loads of rich people on the internet that don't get much human interaction though, she was just talking to people in the chat and stuff.

Haha, well as long as people like that exist so will women like that to interact with them :tongue:
Reply 37
There's only ONE aspect in female privelage I have a problem with: females being allowed to hit a man and the man is not allowed to hit back.
I believe that a man shouldn't hit a woman FIRST, but if a woman hits a man (slap or punch in the face) and the man didn't do anything particularly wrong, then the man has every right to hit back. THIS IS EQUALITY! I've seen endless amount of YouTube videos where women hit men(and its ok apparently) but as soon as when a man hits back, the police intervene and the public go insane even though they just witnessed a woman assaulting a man! Is this the equality feminists want???
Original post by Pra99
There's only ONE aspect in female privelage I have a problem with: females being allowed to hit a man and the man is not allowed to hit back.
I believe that a man shouldn't hit a woman FIRST, but if a woman hits a man (slap or punch in the face) and the man didn't do anything particularly wrong, then the man has every right to hit back. THIS IS EQUALITY! I've seen endless amount of YouTube videos where women hit men(and its ok apparently) but as soon as when a man hits back, the police intervene and the public go insane even though they just witnessed a woman assaulting a man! Is this the equality feminists want???

I agree. Equality should work both ways
Reply 39
i agree. Equality should work both ways

thank youuuu!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest