Scroll to see replies

Original post by intelligent con
There NOT a free speech party there a hate speech party

Logic.
cxcx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 22
UKIP are a very racist party. They're NOT the party for me and I wish they would just go away. Migrants are good for the country and we have plenty of room to take them.I think we should deport kippers and give their houses to migrants who need them. I hope the queen condoms UKIP for there bigotry. I wanted labour to win in 2015 but the conservatives are the second best option as they both oppose UKIPs racism. Since UKIP only has one mp with little influence I think that both parties should pass a law banning UKIP. I wish they would just go away! Getting on my nerves UKIP are.

No you are the bigot for thinking UKIP are racist. If you'd actually bother to read their policies rather than allowing the media to brain wash you then you'd realise how ignorant you are. For one, they don't want to kick out all migrants, they want to employ any who have a trade that would be a benefit to this country, similar to Australia's immigration system. They want to CONTROL yes control immigration, not completely close our borders. You may not want my advice but I'll give it any way, don't listen to the media and get your head out of the clouds.
p.s You don't no much about politics if you vote for Labour. And no I'm not a "racist Ukiper" I'm actually a conservative.
Reply 23
Original post by PoliteDemon
. And only treating people who were born in this country using the NHS.

And that's a bad thing? It's a NATIONAL health service not an INTERNATIONAL health service. It has cost the UK millions on people simply coming to this country in order to milk the NHS.
Anti democratic Idiot, reserve your opinion and don't you dare try to impose authoritarian views like that. Extremism in this form is disgusting, shame on you.
Original post by Crb822
And that's a bad thing? It's a NATIONAL health service not an INTERNATIONAL health service. It has cost the UK millions on people simply coming to this country in order to milk the NHS.

It's a racist thing, and that's what I was asked to point out. And what about people who have lived here for years, been productive? Or even if they haven't been productive. If they become terminally ill, should we just stand by and watch them die?
UKIP are a very racist party. They're NOT the party for me and I wish they would just go away. Migrants are good for the country and we have plenty of room to take them.I think we should deport kippers and give their houses to migrants who need them. I hope the queen condoms UKIP for there bigotry. I wanted labour to win in 2015 but the conservatives are the second best option as they both oppose UKIPs racism. Since UKIP only has one mp with little influence I think that both parties should pass a law banning UKIP. I wish they would just go away! Getting on my nerves UKIP are.

Don't believe the media when they try to show the party as racist. There are a few idiots who make racist comments, so does that mean that the whole party is racist? Of course it doesn't, plus the fact that when they make these comments they are kicked out of the party very quickly.

Banning a party just because you don't agree with them is stupid, and saying that you should deport people who support them is absurd. That's like me saying that we should deport everyone who supports the labour party. Maybe get involved in politics and show people how they're such a 'racist' party instead of saying that we should ban them, which would achieve nothing.
UKIP are racist and homophobic and completely wrong in every way, but there's literally no chance of them ever getting into power. Banning them wouldn't accomplish anything, they'd just start a new party or join the BNP.

And why do you think that? Firstly, ukip are the ONLY party banning ex-bnp members, did you know labour have ex-BNP members who represent the party?no?

Well, why is that? Because the bnp are relatively centre in left/right with alot of left-wing policies. However, as we all know they are very very authoritarian, much like the OP. Ukip are the opposite of authoritarian, why do you think they are against bureaucracy within the eu.
vcvc
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
It's a racist thing, and that's what I was asked to point out. And what about people who have lived here for years, been productive? Or even if they haven't been productive. If they become terminally ill, should we just stand by and watch them die?

But it's not racist. If I were to go to Spain, Italy, America etc then I would have to pay if I ended up in hospital. That is simply because I'm not a citizen of any of those countries. So are you calling them racist? Because the same should apply here. The people that have lived here for years, no matter what ethnicity or background are still British citizens. And UKIP do want these people to be able to use the NHS. The ones that they don't want to are people who come simply to use the NHS before leaving the country. Our great country is not a clinic for the rest of Europe, it is a country who is trying to get a stable economy. We cannot get a stable economy when people are abusing the system and costing the country millions as a result. I know it sounds harsh not allowing non-British citizens to use the NHS but at the end at the end of the day we cannot help everybody. Doing this would bankrupt the country.
What have UKIP done?

Have the privatised large sections of the NHS like labour and the conservatives?

Have they championed green taxes putting up bills, for ordinary families by 15%, like the greens?

Have they sold us away to the EU like the Lib Dems?

Have they cut benefits for the vulnerable people like the conservatives?

By now you should get my drift. UKIP have done nothing if you look, labour have had more racially motivated incidents than UKIP. It's just what the media want you to see you see. That's fact. If you want to support these parties that also fine. But if a sane minded person, decides to opt for a newer party with no problematic parliamentary past, that's also fine.

When you start telling people who and what to believe in you become what you all seem to be calling the 3.8 million UKIP supporters.

But remmeber UKIP is not left wing or right wing, it's just sensible.
You should never 'ban' a party, but unfortunately, the UK are dumb enough to actually vote for them. Just because you want less immigrants/more immigration lwas doesn't mean you need to vote for racists!

Should we ban people who believe the mainstream media as they get on my nerves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There NOT a free speech party there a hate speech party

Freedom of speech includes things some people don't like to hear. Blocking freedom of speech is to block reality.

You would end up conveying reality to people with a cartoon that says "flopsy bunny flopsy bunny" as it can't offend anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

That is not racist.
Original post by Lordrandomer
What have UKIP done?

Have the privatised large sections of the NHS like labour and the conservatives?

Have they championed green taxes putting up bills, for ordinary families by 15%, like the greens?

Have they sold us away to the EU like the Lib Dems?

Have they cut benefits for the vulnerable people like the conservatives?

By now you should get my drift. UKIP have done nothing if you look, labour have had more racially motivated incidents than UKIP. It's just what the media want you to see you see. That's fact. If you want to support these parties that also fine. But if a sane minded person, decides to opt for a newer party with no problematic parliamentary past, that's also fine.

When you start telling people who and what to believe in you become what you all seem to be calling the 3.8 million UKIP supporters.

But remmeber UKIP is not left wing or right wing, it's just sensible.

UKIP have done nothing because they have never been in power of this country.............
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jess_x
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire
I will NOT defend racism
Again generalising the view of the few to the mass is wrong. Plus racism isn't a plain and simple thing. Most racists do not like a group of people based on small incidents with a few bad apples from a particular race. They then categorise wrongly the full group.

In real terms isn't that what you've just done about ukip. You have generalised all members I may add all 45k+ members like myself as racist. But frankly I wouldn't like to be generalised.
I will NOT defend racism

UKIP are not racist.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending