The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Accommodation near St Luke's

Hi I just had my open day yesterday and will be studying medical imagining and was looking at the accommodation during my course. I'm not sure which would be the best accommodation for me. At first I was thinking of lafrowda and Rowe house but I think it's a bit far to get to St Luke's but I also want to stay near the city centre. Help will be much appreciated
Original post by MikeSussie
Hi I just had my open day yesterday and will be studying medical imagining and was looking at the accommodation during my course. I'm not sure which would be the best accommodation for me. At first I was thinking of lafrowda and Rowe house but I think it's a bit far to get to St Luke's but I also want to stay near the city centre. Help will be much appreciated

Hi! I'm about to start medical imaging at Exeter too. :smile:

From what I understand, you apply for 3 different halls, and they do their best to meet your requirements? That was the impression I got from the accommodation application page, at least.

Looking at Lafrowda and the halls in that area: It only looks to be a 20 minute walk at best, with the benefit of being near the city centre, so you can't go far wrong really. :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by lledrith
Hi! I'm about to start medical imaging at Exeter too. :smile:

From what I understand, you apply for 3 different halls, and they do their best to meet your requirements? That was the impression I got from the accommodation application page, at least.

Looking at Lafrowda and the halls in that area: It only looks to be a 20 minute walk at best, with the benefit of being near the city centre, so you can't go far wrong really. :smile:

Looks like il be seeing you soon in September lol & what accommodation have you applied for?
Original post by MikeSussie
Looks like il be seeing you soon in September lol & what accommodation have you applied for?

Yes you will! :biggrin:

I applied for Rowancroft, Nancherrow and James Owen Court. I wasn't too fussed about where they put me so long as it was nearish to the campus really. They all seemed fairly similar save for Nancherrrow, which looks quite small - but it's my third choice so not too likely anyway. :smile:
OP, try James Owen Court - right in the city centre, and handy for both campuses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending