The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Accommodation- Ffraw

Hi, I was just wondering who else has booked a room in Ffraw, I believe I'm on the 4th floor.
I've also booked a room in Ffraw! :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Awesome, which room? :smile:
I have booked room U209. :smile: What about you? And what will you be studying?
Reply 4
Original post by PhilippaHanson
I have booked room U209. :smile: What about you? And what will you be studying?

Cool, I'm U410 and I'm studying Music and Spanish joint honours. How about you? :smile:
Wow that's an interesting combination! Sounds fun :smile: I'll be studying Environmental Conservation. Might see you there in freshers then! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Wow that's an interesting combination! Sounds fun :smile: I'll be studying Environmental Conservation. Might see you there in freshers then! :biggrin:

Haha, I know, I couldn't decide whether I liked music or spanish more so I thought why not do both! :smile: Environmental Conservation sounds interesting, maybe this is a stupid question but what career are you hoping to go into?
Well that's fair enough! :smile: It's not a stupid question, in fact I haven't actually got a specific career in mind. I'll work that out during my degree I reckon; I've been considering teaching though :smile:
Reply 8
Well that's fair enough! :smile: It's not a stupid question, in fact I haven't actually got a specific career in mind. I'll work that out during my degree I reckon; I've been considering teaching though :smile:

That sounds like a good idea, there's no rush to decide just yet. Good luck with your studies. :smile:
Exactly! :smile: Awww thank you, I wish you all the best in your exams too! :smile:
Reply 10
Exactly! :smile: Awww thank you, I wish you all the best in your exams too! :smile:

Thanks! :smile: Maybe see you around Bangor :smile:
I've booked a room in Ffraw on the first floor.
Reply 12
Original post by freddie0711
I've booked a room in Ffraw on the first floor.

hi also on 1s floor in Fraw
ah nice! what are you studying?
Reply 14
Original post by freddie0711
ah nice! what are you studying?

law what about you:smile:
Nice! sports science

Quick Reply

Latest