The Student Room Group

Really clingy ex-boyfriend?

I apologise in advance for how long-winded this will be, I just want to get the full story across.
So basically, I broke up with ex #1 after two years of being together, after he cheated on me. I was honestly heartbroken by this, and even begged for him back.
After getting nowhere with that, and realising how much he hurt me, I tried my hardest to move on, and effectively used ex #2 as my rebound for him. (This was all just around a year ago this week)
I was only with ex #2 for a few months, and I was fairly convinced I loved him. Now I look back, I think I just loved the attention. I hated being alone.
Ex #2 broke up with me, and dated a 14 year old straight after, then a few other young girls. Which actually really annoyed me, as I was convinced I loved him and he was dating these younger girls, some of which used him for the fact he had a car. Anyway, me and #2 stopped talking last summer, when he got with a girl, and he was with her for around 8-9 months. Last month though, they broke up and he started talking to me again, at first everything was fine, but then I started seeing someone who I have feelings for. Ex #2 keeps on messaging me whilst I'm round at my now boyfriends house. He sends me messages like "I want to **** you", "Let's go dogging", "I'm the best licker", most of these whilst my boyfriend has been with me. Ex #2's ex girlfriend also has started making nasty comments about me, posting about me on social media to her friends, which has caused me to block her. I can only assume she thinks something is going on.
I ended up telling my ex that I was seeing someone, therefore I couldn't meet up with him, and he responded with "Oh, I hope he makes you happy"
I read this message, and then ignored it, which he saw. So then he messaged me a further 7 times. I ignored him, and even blocked him. Because of this though he has used his friends Facebook account, and other accounts to try to talk to me. Im getting sick of how clingy he is getting, and it's making my boyfriend uncomfortable by what he is inappropriately texting me.
What should I do to get rid of him?!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I apologise in advance for how long-winded this will be, I just want to get the full story across.
So basically, I broke up with ex #1 after two years of being together, after he cheated on me. I was honestly heartbroken by this, and even begged for him back.
After getting nowhere with that, and realising how much he hurt me, I tried my hardest to move on, and effectively used ex #2 as my rebound for him. (This was all just around a year ago this week)
I was only with ex #2 for a few months, and I was fairly convinced I loved him. Now I look back, I think I just loved the attention. I hated being alone.
Ex #2 broke up with me, and dated a 14 year old straight after, then a few other young girls. Which actually really annoyed me, as I was convinced I loved him and he was dating these younger girls, some of which used him for the fact he had a car. Anyway, me and #2 stopped talking last summer, when he got with a girl, and he was with her for around 8-9 months. Last month though, they broke up and he started talking to me again, at first everything was fine, but then I started seeing someone who I have feelings for. Ex #2 keeps on messaging me whilst I'm round at my now boyfriends house. He sends me messages like "I want to **** you", "Let's go dogging", "I'm the best licker", most of these whilst my boyfriend has been with me. Ex #2's ex girlfriend also has started making nasty comments about me, posting about me on social media to her friends, which has caused me to block her. I can only assume she thinks something is going on.
I ended up telling my ex that I was seeing someone, therefore I couldn't meet up with him, and he responded with "Oh, I hope he makes you happy"
I read this message, and then ignored it, which he saw. So then he messaged me a further 7 times. I ignored him, and even blocked him. Because of this though he has used his friends Facebook account, and other accounts to try to talk to me. Im getting sick of how clingy he is getting, and it's making my boyfriend uncomfortable by what he is inappropriately texting me.
What should I do to get rid of him?!

Tee roll
Reply 2
Bruh move on
Original post by Noshot
Bruh move on

Think they have moved on lol, OP was 5 years ago:h:
Reply 4
Original post by Justaboutalive
Think they have moved on lol, OP was 5 years ago:h:

Lol didn't realize the date.
Reply 5