The Student Room Group

Aqa english literature , 11th june love through ages predictions ?

Hi has anyone got any predictions whatsoever for AQA English Literature LITA3 exam - Love through the ages on 11th June ?!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by yasmina96
Hi has anyone got any predictions whatsoever for AQA English Literature LITA3 exam - Love through the ages on 11th June ?!

I've moved this to the english forum - good luck!
My teacher has mentioned 'parent and child' love coming up this time, as it hasn't for several years. As a result I've mainly been focusing on 'Othello' (Desdemona and Brabantio), 'A View From the Bridge' (Eddie and Catherine), Carol Ann Duffy poetry from the AS anthology 'Feminine Gospels (The Cord), 'Jane Eyre' (Jane and Aunt Reed' and 'Brokeback Mountain' (Jack Twist and his dad).

It may be worthwhile going over the texts that you've studied and looking at this theme and thinking about it. Don't take that prediction as gospel, but it could be worthwhile considering it. I've also seen somewhere else that two prose extracts haven't been the subject of the second question for some time, may be worth going over your prose texts, I know I will be!

Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by phookwillers
My teacher has mentioned 'parent and child' love coming up this time, as it hasn't for several years. As a result I've mainly been focusing on 'Othello' (Desdemona and Brabantio), 'A View From the Bridge' (Eddie and Catherine), Carol Ann Duffy poetry from the AS anthology 'Feminine Gospels (The Cord), 'Jane Eyre' (Jane and Aunt Reed' and 'Brokeback Mountain' (Jack Twist and his dad).

It may be worthwhile going over the texts that you've studied and looking at this theme and thinking about it. Don't take that prediction as gospel, but it could be worthwhile considering it. I've also seen somewhere else that two prose extracts haven't been the subject of the second question for some time, may be worth going over your prose texts, I know I will be!

Good luck!

Thank you !!! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending