The Student Room Group

bad bacne

I took accutane when I was 15/16 for acne, it helped my face but I'm turning 19 soon and my back has got pretty bad, and a few on my chest as well, but when I took accutane I got (when I never was before it) depressed, and I'm scared to go on it as I have depression now, and I don't want it to get worse, is there any other good solutions in dealing with awful bacne?
Original post by Anonymous
I took accutane when I was 15/16 for acne, it helped my face but I'm turning 19 soon and my back has got pretty bad, and a few on my chest as well, but when I took accutane I got (when I never was before it) depressed, and I'm scared to go on it as I have depression now, and I don't want it to get worse, is there any other good solutions in dealing with awful bacne?

I used to have mild acne on my face so I went to my Doctor.
He prescribed me something called Zineryt. It's quite helpful for Acne on the face aswell on the back. I don't think it has any side effects. I'm not too sure how severe your acne is and how helpful it'll be for you.

There's also something called Mud Soap which you can pick up from Boots for around £3ish, it's amazing. I've used it and you can see good results within the first few days of using it. I've heard of quite a few people using it for acne on their back.

Quick Reply

Latest