The Student Room Group

Help i didnt write my name on the paper!!

I forgot to write my name and centre number and candidate number on the exam will I get a 0?!?! Please answer I'm panicking
First thing you tomorrow is go the person who is in charge of the exams in your school, and explain her your problem, she will be able to help you :wink: Don't panic, nothing bad will happen to your exam 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's actually really stupid because the first page is the only thing you look at for like 5 minutes before the exam begins like wtf
It is kind of stupid but it happens, maybe she tough, he name was already written and plus the stress of exams, you can't help it but yeah it is very stupid :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by blue_elephant12
I forgot to write my name and centre number and candidate number on the exam will I get a 0?!?! Please answer I'm panicking

you should be good, theres always one who's too eager to start so i think they check the papers before sending off and reference with who was there or not or something like that so just go tell them in the morning. i imagine they'll make it look like a ritual just to make sure you dont do it again.
Thanks and it was my boyfriend who was panicking and I thought I'd get quicker replies if I said it was me. I know saying this people will still think it's me 😂😂 but yeah thank you😘
Good that your boyfriend is panicking for him 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
BRUV how can u not write any of the details on the first page

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I meant he didn't write his name..oh nevermind the point is it's hopefully okay
rah some people are jokes
Reply 10
Original post by blue_elephant12

lol you won't get a grade because they have no way to identify that as your paper. So you will get an X. Not even a U.
Original post by harvingill
rah some people are jokes

Bmt😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending