The Student Room Group

i got rejected from the friendliest girl in my class. am i below average in my looks?

Scroll to see replies

OP you're probably about average looking tbh, definitely dateable, just get a haircut as someone & has already pointed out & work on your personality. Anyway the key with rejection is not to take it too personally, think positive, move on & try again & again until you find someone who thinks of you the same way as you think of them, good luck! :smile:
Original post by Costanzas
i feel really insecure about my looks and that hampers my confidence as well. As a result i start panicking during conversations etc. i have been rejected by a notable no. of girls. am i that bad looking? am i below average?
i am the one in the middle

Nahh, I know a lot of people that look a lot worse but still do well with girls, it's all about confidence so that may be where you're slipping up
Let's get straight to the point, **** the political correctness and race doesn't matter ****.

An asian guy tries his luck with a white girl, 99 times out of 100 it ain't happening.

Reason? Not sure.
Reply 63
Original post by superduper9
Let's get straight to the point, **** the political correctness and race doesn't matter ****.

An Asian guy tries his luck with a white girl, 99 times out of 100 it ain't happening.

Reason? Not sure.

Cultural differences mainly, and perhaps aesthetics? But it's the same with black women - many white males don't find them attractive (not talking about mixed race here).
Original post by Ciel.
Cultural differences mainly, and perhaps aesthetics? But it's the same with black women - many white males don't find them attractive (not talking about mixed race here).

Yeah you're probably right - those must have something to do with it. I agree, there are many combinations of races that you don't see.

The thing is, because of political correctness and people not wanting to sound like Hitler, no one is fully truthful about why they reject someone when that person is from a different background.
Reply 65
Yeah you're probably right - those must have something to do with it. I agree, there are many combinations of races that you don't see.

The thing is, because of political correctness and people not wanting to sound like Hitler, no one is fully truthful about why they reject someone when that person is from a different background.

Yeah true but it's not just that, I think that people usually don't state real reasons for rejections, e.g. I won't date you because you are too fat, or I don't like your face. Same with race, they know saying it would hurt the person, could even scar them for life when it comes to supersensitive people.
Original post by Ciel.
Yeah true but it's not just that, I think that people usually don't state real reasons for rejections, e.g. I won't date you because you are too fat, or I don't like your face. Same with race, they know saying it would hurt the person, could even scar them for life when it comes to supersensitive people.

Yup, spot on buddy. Sometimes openess would be quite helpful - because the thought you have in your head of yourself is not how others see/perceive you. So, it would be nice to hear the truth once in a while! At least that's true in my case.
1. hair won't do it brah
2. intelligence won't do it brah

You need to be funny and rich, that's where its at.

Also, it's simply a numbers game. One rejection is NOTHING! i have been rejected several times (ok not that many) but had some hoooooooooooooooooot girls.
OP rates women like they're some kind of entertainment product.
I'd put the multiple rejections down to your immature personality.

An asian guy tries his luck with a white girl, 99 times out of 100 it ain't happening.

Reason? Not sure.

Tbh I think race is pretty overrated. I'm Asian (well half asian but I look more brown ) and all the girls I've pulled on tinder, in clubs etc are white and I dont even care about the race of girls I get

Looks are the most important aspect for getting girls, if a girl finds you attractive enough then she won't care what race you are.
(edited 8 years ago)
you are either a 14 year old or a swedish feminazi
Original post by MilkTrayMan
you are either a 14 year old or a swedish feminazi

...And you wonder why you have been rejected so many times? What a wasteman.
Original post by elliemarling
you kind of sound a little entitled to be honest

saying that she led you on and that she's only a "6"...like who the hell rates girls out of 10 anymore, what are you 14???? maybe you should treat her a little more respectfully and then women would be more inclined to date you. she was probably just being friendly and you're starting to sound like someone who would say that she "friendzoned" you

she doesn't owe a date to you just because you were friendly to her, and the fact that you're so willing to put her down just because she rejected you shows that you really need to grow as a person and treat people with a little more respect before you're ready to be in a relationship

LOL I was waiting for someone to come and call him entitled . Frankly you dont know the whole story and no where in this thread has he said he is entitled to a date he is just asking how he can improve himself.

The Friendzone is real
I'll be harsh and quick, its more productive.
You look like a fob.
Get a bloody shave, fix your eyebrows, get contacts and style your hair.
Stop being a lil b***h.
like women dont. what world are you living in? my female friends have admitted to judging guys by their looks and it is men that always get the blame. i am awaiting the replies which will blame my culture and upbringing for my views etc.
Original post by MilkTrayMan
like women dont. what world are you living in? my female friends have admitted to judging guys by their looks and it is men that always get the blame. i am awaiting the replies which will blame my culture and upbringing for my views etc.

Superficial people rate people out of 10.
I don't know anyone in my circle who go around reducing people down to a number.
What the fvck does a 6/10 in personality and looks even mean?

The real story here is that you got blown back by a girl that you (and your friends) assigned a "low" score to and now you're sad about it.
People on this thread are beyond stupid "if your Asian you can't get a white girl", Kong from simple pick up has probably ****ed more white girls than you'll ever lay hands on. One of my mates, Asian dude, is a total machine with girls as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemarling
haha go **** yourself man you absolute cockwomble

Just because i rejected the premise of your argument is no reason to abuse me racially
i feel really insecure about my looks and that hampers my confidence as well. As a result i start panicking during conversations etc. i have been rejected by a notable no. of girls. am i that bad looking? am i below average?
i am the one in the middle

Maybe I have low standards or something but I would say you were an attractive guy (from a straight guy to a straight guy).
Original post by James222
Just because i rejected the premise of your argument is no reason to abuse me racially

you dont have an argument. the friendzone is a made up term used for boys to complain about the fact that girls dont want to date them

Quick Reply

Latest