The Student Room Group

So....AQA Aspects of International Relations...

I've been reading these forums, and it seems that quite a few people found yesterday's Aspects of International Relations less than ideal
But for me, it was borderline traumatic...
I went in knowing that given my UMS from AS and what my teacher told me was most likely my coursework score (an A) that I would only need a high D to get a B overall, which made me so confident as I couldn't concieve not being able to achieve a D, but after that question 2 I think I'd be lucky to get a high E...
Question one went great, which again most people seem to agree on; then when I looked at two my mind went in to freefall, all I could think was how my teacher had drilled in to me all year how important a balanced answer was yet I was sat there thinking "I can think of literally two instances that show Western European committment" and due to that being convinced that I had somehow missed a massive chunk of revision...
I did write something, but it was so poorly written and barely relevant...I only managed 4 points before I had to stop as I had spent half of the question time dying inside
Anyway, did anybody else find it this bad and cock up THIS monumentally?? I partly hope not since obviously I don't want people to fail, yet at the same time if people have done even half as badly as I did then the examiners might feel kind for the awfully-worded question they came up with :'D
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply