The Student Room Group

How much you'd spend on a haircut?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
for a simpe hair cut - £10 to £15

seems okay I think...
Reply 61
I got mine done at a local place just before christmas and it cost me a tenner! They did a good job too. I've just booked a cut and colour with a trainee at toni and guy which will be about £30-35, but i'm scared! Last time i had a trainee they completely ruined my hair!
the most that i've spent on a hair cut is £35 and that was to have it layered, styled etc and i had highlights put in as well. i loved it, normally i'd spend between £6-£20 depending on the hair dresser.
theres a really good one near where i live that used to charge £6 to have it wet cut :O. looked well good after. :biggrin:
Reply 63
I pay £60 at Toni&Guy, but it's worth it. I've got incredibly thick, curly hair and it's honestly taken me years to find a hair dresser who knows what to do with it. I've had some disastrous hair cuts in my time :rolleyes:
I usually pay roughly £25-40... depending on who I have
Most I've ever spent it £30 at Toni And Guy for a cut and blow dry. I don't think I'd spend more than that, and I have a good hairdresser who knows my hair from a local on-par-with- T&G hairdressers and with astudent discount I get that for £25.
I'd spend upto £100. Have spent more than that in the past (but most of that was a colour). My current stylist (at Umberto Giannini) was a shockingly cheap £30 which made my day!

My hair's very very long so they usually charge more for dealing with it to begin with.
Reply 67
30-40 quid for wash, cut and dry.
Reply 68
£5

Wouldnt pay any more. It just grows into an untamable mess within a week anyway.
thebadboy2k1
£15 at my local salon. it's top tho, cus it's like a white version of 'the barbershop', except in a salon. it's small and personal and the stylists are jokes! u go in there and they treat u like a mate even on ur first visit, inviting u to parties etc.

and they can cut hair well and do all the fancy treatments. i'm happy and i've tried everywhere!

Sounds awesome ... where is this place??????? :biggrin:
You can get a perfectly reasonable haircut for £10 so i don't see why people feel the need to pay £25 and over.
£25 normally, I've payed for £10 haircuts and the £15 difference is more than worthit, especially when you have a double crown like me an your hair grows real fast.
The most I have paid was about £40 and it was good, but generally about £28 at Regis. Although at uni I went to a small salon round the corner and paid £14 for a really nice haircut.
bout £25 :hmpf:
Reply 74
£28 for shampoo, cut and straightening
a tenner
Reply 76
I go to the cropshop so £10 but I would probably be prepared to spend up to £20/25 if I went somewhere else.
Reply 77
I go to Charlie Miller and pay £60 for a cut, full head of highlights and blow dry. Should be £100 but students get 40% off :biggrin:
Around £30, i have my hair cut at many places.
£38 for a cut and blow in my hairdressers.

Quick Reply

Latest