The Student Room Group

How much you'd spend on a haircut?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Mine is £15 but she is a mobile hairdresser. She is the best hairdresser I have ever had though because she actually does what you want instead of something else. I used to go to different salons and pay extortionate amounts for something I wasn't really happy with and had to sort out myself the next day to get it how I wanted. So yeah, £15 for perfection is good to me :biggrin:
I pay £95 but that's for a full head of colour, wash and cut too. Also I only have my hair cut twice a year so overall I don't think it's bad value for money.
£10 maximum :smile:
£8 max

But I just get a straight-forward trim :colondollar:
My local salon charges £28 for wash, cut, blow dry. The woman who does it sometimes complains and says I should be paying double the price because my hair is double the length of everyone else lol
My local hairdresser does a half-price Tuesday, so I just always get appointments on Tuesday and pay around £15 (this is for cut and blow dry)
Original post by Bex.
Christ, either you guys have money to burn or I'm tight fisted. I think spending £17 (about the lowest for a basic cut round here) is a tad extortionate!

Exactly this.
The most I've paid for just a dry hair cut is £15, which I thought was a bit much. (I usually pay about £8 at my local hairdresser)
£5 haircut back and side short with long on top
Reply 128
Nothing. I usually just shave it off and then trim it myself as it grows... Or get mummy to do it :cool:
£20 for a cut and blowdry, but only because my hairdresser does it from home. She still has all the equipment, just one of everything. I like it may more because I'm not sat in front of a glass window.

I've had waay more expensive haircuts before, but none have been as good as the ones she's given me.
Reply 130
£10 at most on a strraight-forward grade 4-6 trim. I'd like to get it styled but realistically i'm too lazy to maintain a style properly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending