The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seriously, where do we go when we're no longer technically relevant to the A-Levels forum? :lol:
Original post by MangoFreak
Seriously, where do we go when we're no longer technically relevant to the A-Levels forum? :lol:

I'm sure they'll move us wherever they want us to squat.
God the thought of tomorrow's exam makes me want to be physically sick :tongue:
Original post by paradoxicalme
God the thought of tomorrow's exam makes me want to be physically sick :tongue:

Long time no speak! How are you?!
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Long time no speak! How are you?!

Nauseated! :biggrin: Two exams down, 6 to go. How are you getting on? :smile:
Nauseated! :biggrin: Two exams down, 6 to go. How are you getting on? :smile:

I finished last Friday :biggrin: All my exams went better than expected except for Maths, which was average - I'm going to need low grade thresholds for an A* :frown: (I'm surprisingly not worried about this issue with FM, I think it went better than Maths), after a very long week of back to back Maths-Chemistry-Physics-Spanish exams. Oh well, an exam was bound to go a bit wrong.
6 to go :O That's insane. Best of luck (not like you'll need it!).
You excited for Cambridge? Ready to become its best student?
Reply 7
Wow. It's gonna be weird not having a thread for the Year group. What am I gonna do with my life when I'm not stalking this thread?
I finished last Friday :biggrin: All my exams went better than expected except for Maths, which was average - I'm going to need low grade thresholds for an A* :frown: (I'm surprisingly not worried about this issue with FM, I think it went better than Maths), after a very long week of back to back Maths-Chemistry-Physics-Spanish exams. Oh well, an exam was bound to go a bit wrong.
6 to go :O That's insane. Best of luck (not like you'll need it!).
You excited for Cambridge? Ready to become its best student?

Fantastic! It's good to hear you've gotten on well, I'm sure Maths will turn out fine :smile:
I'm living that same four back-to-back hell at the moment - psych today, RS tomorrow, english thursday, C3 friday :tongue: I feel your pain
I will take the luck! I need the luck! :biggrin:
Very excited, provided I actually make my offer, which right now is looking a hell of a long way off :tongue:
Fantastic! It's good to hear you've gotten on well, I'm sure Maths will turn out fine :smile:
I'm living that same four back-to-back hell at the moment - psych today, RS tomorrow, english thursday, C3 friday :tongue: I feel your pain
I will take the luck! I need the luck! :biggrin:
Very excited, provided I actually make my offer, which right now is looking a hell of a long way off :tongue:

I'm sure you'll do great. We'll PM each other on Results' Day (which is a couple days earlier for CIE woohoo).
Any plans for the summer?
Is the 'Clearing' ad bothering anyone else? It seems to deliver a subliminal message, like I'll be needing it in August. Doesn't help calm my nerves :P
I'm sure you'll do great. We'll PM each other on Results' Day (which is a couple days earlier for CIE woohoo).
Any plans for the summer?

Yes we will. Lucky! :biggrin: I hope you make your pathetically low imperial offer :wink:
Writing poetry, reading a metric ****-ton of books and eating cake. The boyfriend is going abroad for a couple of months so I will have to go live with austen for a bit :tongue:
Yes we will. Lucky! :biggrin: I hope you make your pathetically low imperial offer :wink:
Writing poetry, reading a metric ****-ton of books and eating cake. The boyfriend is going abroad for a couple of months so I will have to go live with austen for a bit :tongue:

Hahaha it's only maths worrying me about it! I'm praying it won't let me down. I'll feel so dumb if that's the reason I don't meet it.
Sounds like a great plan. I'll be all ears (or should I see eyes? Hmm...) if you happen to post anything on here. When's your last exam?
12 days till freedom :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Checking in lads.

How are we all? I've been so bored since exams finished, 3 weeks of anime and work.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could we possibly migrate to a facebook chat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I always get to this point at night where I get exhausted and wonder if I should go to sleep or troop through to try revise sighhh
Best of luck to everyone sitting chemistry today!!!
Original post by cerlohee
Best of luck to everyone sitting chemistry today!!!

Thanks.

Based on my performance in a couple of exams, I'll no longer be applying for Medicine. But I guess I still ought to try hard at the rest but it kinda feels pointless.

I just feel stupid and dejected. Ah well, least I have a shortlist of alternative courses.
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I'm sure they'll move us wherever they want us to squat.

My year group just went poof.