The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Any 2nd or 3rd year students using NTU accommodations?

I'm coming to NTU as a transfer student starting in the 2nd year of my course. Because I don't know the area or anyone in town, I'm thinking of using NTU accommodations /dorms.

However, I'm 21. While I have nothing against freshers at all, I'm wondering if anyone closer to my age is staying in halls. Are there specific halls for 2nd or 3rd year students?

Let's talk about it :smile:
Original post by stephstoner
I'm coming to NTU as a transfer student starting in the 2nd year of my course. Because I don't know the area or anyone in town, I'm thinking of using NTU accommodations /dorms.

However, I'm 21. While I have nothing against freshers at all, I'm wondering if anyone closer to my age is staying in halls. Are there specific halls for 2nd or 3rd year students?

Let's talk about it :smile:

Hi Stephstoner.

Please give the accommodation team a call on +44(0) 115 848 2894 to speak to an adviser.

Cheers,
Erica
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks Erica!
Hi, I'm also transferring to Trent for second year. I decided to go with private student accomodation, 'the glasshouse' to be specific. They are very similar to the NTU owe d accomodation and On the Facebook group it seems there are a few more transfer students aswell and there are also more 2nd/3rd year students too. Although I'm sure NTU owned accomodation will be great as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending