The Student Room Group

Why do a lot of people on TSR hate on physiques like this?

Scroll to see replies

I certainly think it deserves a creed of admiration, but I just personally don't see it as enviable, in both forms of utility and aesthetics.
Original post by Juicy J
Thanks for proving my point. Seeing as you're jealous of those men, why don't you go lift some weights brah

Lol, it's not even true.

Some men are jealous, personally I wouldn't want that physique because it would be useless for my exercise goals. I wouldn't be able to any of the sports I like if I looked like that

Plus I'd be dead by 30 because of OD on sterioids.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Well sort of, it makes me feel like a twig :tongue:

But I don;t want to to look that muscly. It looks weird imo. But if I am goign to be fit I would rather it be like a top notch cyclist or rock climber. Plus I value power to weight ratios and cardiovascular health more (I want to live for and be physically active as long as possible :tongue:). I don;t really want to be uber bulky, wouldn't help with stuff like rock climbing or cycling and other general outdoors stuff.

More muscle would help though but I CBA. As long as I'm not fat.
Would be cool to looks something like this though but it aint gonna happen. I can get part way there though :tongue:

Of course you can only see the guy from behind, but his back looks really good and he is healthy as well as having physical fitness which helps him in life in general and even more than all this, he is doing something interesting people can talk about or share and do together.

Outside misc, nobody cares about the dumb f*cks in the OP.

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Lol, it's not even true.Some men are jealous, personally I wouldn't want that physique because it would be useless for my exercise goals. I wouldn't be able to any of the sports I like if I looked like that

Plus I'd be dead by 30 because of OD on sterioids.

:devil:
(edited 8 years ago)
Not everyone's wetting their pants when that much muscular guy walks past. I've got nothing against their choice but wouldn't want any of them near me because they look scary :mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest