The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Think you've kind of answered your own question there. If you drop a substantial amount of body fat then it is likely your boobs will get smaller although this is quite an individual thing. I often worry that I'll lose my chest when I lose a few pounds but in some ways I think being a bit skinnier all over can make them look bigger so the effect is balanced out. If you're not overweight and are seriously worried about this then just make sure you eat plenty of nourishing food to maintain your bodyfat levels as they are. I don't think it should stop you taking up running if you're really keen.
Reply 2
Id rather have a toned athletic girl over nice breasts. Though im just 1 guy in billions.
Reply 3
:ditto:

That makes two guys in billions.

I don't think there's a serious risk anyway; you should not experience any disproportionate loss of body fat in your chest.
Reply 4
Jennybean said it all, but make sure to invest in some good sports bras as well, to prevent sagging.
Reply 5
make that 3 guys. my girl is toned she so sexy! lol
Reply 6
Make it 4.
Reply 7
If you're running to lose weight or tone up, then yes.
I started running back in October and have lost weight through a limited diet as well. Needless to say, my breasts seem to be vanishing before my very own eyes.
My boyfriend says he'd prefer a slim, toned girl with small boobs than someone who carries extra baggage and has bigger boobs.

Take care darling.
xxx
Reply 8
If you're running on a treadmill at the gym, think about doing the 'Pec Deck' and some 'Dumbell flies'. Don't scoff and think 'but I don't want to be butch' you will hardly be butch, infact you are getting firmer breasts so you will get a pert frame.

Any takers for 6?

(ok, i'll be 6 as well)
Reply 10
7 8 and 9
Reply 11
and 10.
Reply 12
11 - 100

any one 101 ?
Reply 13
Anonymous
Will it? Several of my friends have said it does and when my sister joined a running club hers definitely dropped a cup-size (although she lost weight all over so maybe that's why?)

Well I encountered a rapid weight loss and I did lose some of the fat off there :dontknow:
Reply 14
Reply 15
I'll raise to 102
Reply 18
thank you all for replying. The thing is I'd prefer them to as well... I'm a size 34 D or even DD (properly measured) but not at all over weight. I do a lot of rowing and jujitsu and tbh I need stength and muscle I have to do so because I don't have the avantage of being tall. In the past I've found that losing weight has just made me tire more quickly and feel unfit... But maybe I was going about it in the wrong way? could anyone give me their opinion, please?
Reply 19
You want to avoid going on a mission to lose weight. I have friends who are, or were, anorexic, and that's not pretty at all. However, eating sensibly and taking regular exercise will almost certainly make you feel and appear better.

Latest